I just gotta know...

P. C. How about a legend for all that?

Ha! Sure no prob.

Lets see, top to bottom through two pictures...

Iver Johnson M1 Carbine .30 caliber carbine.

M1 Garand, Springfield Armory, caliber .30-06

Model 1903 Springfield .30-06, serial number dated 1936 re-barrelled and restocked WWII S-stock, November 1944, bayonet is Springfield Armory marked 1942

Auto Ordnance Thompson .45 semi auto

Russian Mosin Nagant 91/30 dated 1943 with spike bayonet, caliber 7.62x54R

British Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1 with bayonet dated 1942, caliber .303

German Mauser k98, Nazi marked dated 1940, caliber 8mm Mauser (7.92x57mm)

Japanese Arisaka Type 38 with bayonet, made in Tokyo between 1935-1940 caliber 6.5mm Japanese

Your Thompson barrel is too long (rifle). You need to get the 10 inch barrel. Nice collection though.

Thanks! Don't even get me started on my black powder collection, it's extensive. :D I love the WWII stuff and have a real soft spot for the bolt action rifles.

I know the Thompson is too long but it's the semi-auto version. If you would like to pitch in for the tax stamp to have the shorter barrel that needs to be continually renewed and costs a nice little sum just to have a shorter more authentic barrel I'm totally open for donations. :cool: