First CMBN Preview

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April isn't really all that far away guys- particularly if you are trying to finish up all the last minute items on your program punch list. We are past the midpoint in January already, before you know it February will be gone, March madness will ensue and spring training will be starting (in the states at least).

Hell, I still have a hard time believing 2010 has come and gone so quickly. Of course, being 46 tends to accelerate my internal clock somewhat, so your mileage may vary... just sayin' ;)

April isn't really all that far away guys- particularly if you are trying to finish up all the last minute items on your program punch list. We are past the midpoint in January already, before you know it February will be gone, March madness will ensue and spring training will be starting (in the states at least).

Hell, I still have a hard time believing 2010 has come and gone so quickly. Of course, being 46 tends to accelerate my internal clock somewhat, so your mileage may vary... just sayin' ;)

Being 46 tomorrow i would love BF to send me an early birthday present ;-)

Again, don't read anything into the dates, it is when I have time. For the record, I hosted cmbo, cmbb, cmak, and cmsf previews.

So I have a count of three and maybe a fourth. Will wait a week before confirming things.

Rune

:) , cant help but speculate though , nothing else to do around here after reading the AARs for the second time.

Can you humour us with the following dates:

What date did you host cmbo previews ?

What date did you host cmbb previews ?

What date did you host cmak previews ?

What date did you host cmsf previews ?

What date was cmbo released ?

What date was cmbb released ?

What date was cmak released ?

What date was cmsf released ?

We can then work out an average to keep us entertained in the meantime. Understand this has little relevanence .... to quote steve "it will be released when its ready" :)

Just 483,- (euros) flying from Amsterdam (by way of Zurich) to Chicago.... Still, to much, but tempting....

Just because Rune’s will be the first, doesn’t mean it will be the only one.

I know at least one person who hails from a place not too far away from you (famous for chocolate and home to NATO) that maybe hosting one.

Scottie, can i give the dates, certainly I can....

Will I give the dates, not on your life... :0

Good try however.

I will have beer for those attending, but if you want something special, get your own. A little birdie is hinting at 12 Feb, but must clear it will the Home General. She is an RN and knows how to use needles, I will not cross her.

Rune

Well that’s up to:

1. Which Beta Testers want to volunteer to do a bunch of extra unpaid work sorting a venue, etc.

2. What sort of response they get to posts like this.

So what is the date for the AUS preview, and where? My frequent flyer points want to know.

Noba.