First CMBN Preview

All,

Per tradition, I get to have the first preview of any new games that BFC makes [i passed on modules]. I want to gage interest in having a preview, as it will determine the place, and maybe equipment I will need.

First the priminaries...

1. It will take place either at my house, or somewhere nearby. This means Northside Chicago. I don't care how much anyone whines, it is where I am located.. there WILL be other previews after mine.

2. It is a preview, some things are still being worked on. If i tell you dont mention that feature, then I will expect you not to say anything live or on the forums. If you can't abide by this, then don't come. In the past people have seen some of the surprises, and were good enough to keep it a surprise for everyone.

3. If there is a lot of interest, then I may have the preview at a wargame store nearby, or a restaurant like we did one year.

I don't have an exact date yet, am seeing how much interest there is first. Am thinking mid-February to mid-march [have to be done before soccer season starts, as I have a full schedule of games to referee]

So, if you are interested, post here so I get a count. Remember, there will be others elsewhere, but this one is for Chicago.

Rune

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hhmm, cheapest flights to Chicago in March are around 1400 euros...Hhmm...A chance to see the evil Rune, whom I many times shot down in IL-2 and dropped copious amounts of napalm on in Battlefield Vietnam, he may be harboring some sort of revenge... :D