First CMBN Preview

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents and any ladies interested...

It is on, Feb 12th, 1 PM at my house. If you drink anything special, bring your own. Send me a email and I will send you my address. Warning, I do have 2 dogs, hope you are not allergic,

Thanks to the General of the house for letting an old man have yet another preview.

Rune

Rune,

If your house hasn't already reached the Fire Marshal's safety limit, I would like to see the preview, as well. I live in southern Wisconsin, easy for me to get to the north end of Chicago. I will shoot an email to you immediately.

Been years since I posted. CM:BN has really piqued my interest!

I can get a flight from Toronto to Chicago for less than $300 return. That's mighty tempting ... wonder what my wife would think of that expenditure, though.

Buffalo would be cheaper.....Niagara falls NY would be even cheaper than Buffalo. I think spirit airways flys to the windy city......If the date is ok I might join ya.

at the risk of a barrage of " dont read anything into the dates" , "how many threads are we going to have on release date speculation!" and "BF will release when they are ready" response ...... :)

CMSF RELEASE DATE July 27, 2007

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Mission:_Shock_Force)

"First Preview" The date is 23 June 2007, the time is 1100 hours till ???

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=72804&highlight=previews

March release then :)

Its keeps me entertained if nobody else ... :)

Scott

All systems continue to be a go for Sunday. You will ahve to look around for an open parking spot, but there have been some. may have to walk a little bit. I am finishing up on 2 scenarios for you to play head to head, as I will mnot show anything from the campaign or scenarios from the game as not to ruin it for you.

Let me know if you have any questions. Supposed to be 40 degrees Sunday.

Rune

OK, since tomorrow is a holiday for me, a final show of hands on who is coming to the preview. Touches are being finalized on two scenarios I have made for the preview. Since the wife will be making sloppy joes to feed ya, need to know how much stuff to buy.... so sound off once again so I can get a count. Sunday 1 PM, send a message again if you need directions.

rune

5 so far, no problem. Again you may have to part a block to the west in case there is no parking. Supposed tp start melting all the snow tomorrow, but it is a few feet deep. There has been parking but in case for a Sunday.

Testing the scenarios I created now. All is set, food is being made and beer will be picked up later today

See you on Sunday.

Rune