First NATO screenshots are here!

What I mean is what you said here:

The module is still in Alpha exactly because a lot of things can still change. This is mostly due to the fact that we are still working on the TO&E.

The list of equipment is "preliminary". However we thought it would be better to release a list that can change than to release nothing.

I´d like to see the Fuchs in. We even have the 3d model finished. We´ll see.

Same goes for the G85.

As for the Leo A4 I see no problem in having it in the low quality settings for some units. But it´s not guaranteed that it will be in the final release. Personally, I would love to have it in.

It is good to read comments and suggestions here! Keep them coming! :)

-

2 Webwing

So I see you (BFC) did ATMG "Milan" in game, maybe should give MILAN to the Syrians? As I remember they have some thing around 200 "MILAN" ATMG, but BFC did only AT-4 "Spigot" ('Fogot') and instead MILAN by it (because they have same characteristics). But that prevent to BFC now, than Milan already in game?

What I mean is what you said here:

Hm, ok. But we are showing, in the NATO page, the AT weapons we are sure will make it in. And it looks pretty final to me.

Vehicles however are not 100% decided, although this is only related to 1 vehicle and 2 variants. The rest is pretty much certain.

As for the G82 (not G85) sniper rifle, it is included.

--

I can´t confirm or deny anything related to the Syrian side but I think most people will be pleased with what is being done.

Of course we will be pleased, but ATMG "Milan" it's one more little step to reality ;)

---

Germans use G3 (or some modifications) some time, if interesting look at photos from Afghan. Bay the way Germans also widely use MP-7.

maybe should give MILAN to the Syrians?

There was considerable behind-closed doors discussion about equiping Syria with Milan back before initial release. The conclusion was that Syrian Milan ATGM is decades old now and most probalby well past their useful service life. Syria's not exactly on the list of MBDA's spare parts customers. The request is not so extreme as those demands to include static PzIVs hulks like Syria had in the Golan, but its pretty close. :)

This is off topic a bit but I recall pictures of Dutch soldiers with long hair from the 70's. Was this just a reservist thing and not something to be found even today in front line troops? Even if it does exist today I'm not asking it to be modeled.

At that time the NL still had a partially conscripted army, for whom the grooming standard was a bit more lacks.

There is still a greater allowance for hair and facial hair, but I don't know if standards are still quite that tolerant. I doubt it. But it certainly isn't just the buzz cut.

I've seen lots of BW soldiers with beards in a short documentary about Afghanistan not so long ago. The reason given for this was that the local people pay more respect to men with beards. Now this beard growing seems to be handled similar like on U-Boats...

Here is the video:

they talk about the beards from 3:00 to 3:40 (german only).

You had to grow a mustache when you joined the British Army many years ago (I'm talking turn of last century at the latest)...you weren't a man without one. The bigger the handlebar the higher the rank the harder the man.

"You had to grow a mustache when you joined the British Army many years ago (I'm talking turn of last century at the latest)..."

Turn of the last century? Not sure about that, I joined 40 odd years ago and moustache growing was de rigueur in my unit. I've still got mine, nothing fancy like handlebars, mind, just a good old fashioned walrus.