First NATO screenshots are here!

Just wonder...will this module, together with the patch, perform best with the latest drivers from nvidia. Got an old driver but would really like to update because I'm not playing that much CM right now and revert to old drivers doesn't work to well on this machine.

But do they come with options?

Sorry, this was in relation to the bizarre spam post that appeared and now has been removed.

Anyway, back on topic slightly - Piecekeeper, unfortunately it's NVIDIA that have to fix their drivers to work with CMSF, not the other way round. All their drivers have had the annoying 'everything flashes during night time battles' bug for months now, and there's apparently nothing BFC can do about it.

Yes, we are still working on it. The shade should be more towards yellow than red. It needs a few more adjustments as well.

You could perhaps add a few ammo pouches to the German soldiers, and give them desert tan boots, instead of black ones.

You could perhaps add a few ammo pouches to the German soldiers, and give them desert tan boots, instead of black ones.

Yes to all. Also the desert cammo color has been adjusted.

As for differences in pouches depending on quantity of ammo, there is no way to do it for CM:SF

However CM:N has a new, more flexible, system where the gear on the soldiers changes depending on the type of tasks they perform. This allows for a lot more variety.

-

Webwing thanks for the update. I noticed that screenshots of Dutch soldiers and equipment are conspicuously absent from the NATO media files. Will you be posting new screenshots soon?

We are planning to release something new on the NATO page on a regular basis.

Next week will probably be some info/images regarding the AT assets. After that probably the Dutch soldiers. I´m still doing some work on them.

-

We are planning to release something new on the NATO page on a regular basis.

Next week will probably be some info/images regarding the AT assets. After that probably the Dutch soldiers. I´m still doing some work on them.

-

Hah! The race with the CM:N team as to who can get the first Panzerfaust image out?

Webwing thanks for the update. I noticed that screenshots of Dutch soldiers and equipment are conspicuously absent from the NATO media files. Will you be posting new screenshots soon?

Here's one to tide you over:

armytards.jpg

Don't be upset with Elmar, Wiggum...

Once a year him and his little buddies get permission to have a water-balloon fight on the asylum parking lot, which obviously gets him rather excited. So he forgot his manners and tried to pass off a photo of him and his friends right before the action as a screenshot from the NATO module.

After it's all over he gets an extra dose of...well, whatever that stuff is they give him, gotta be pretty potent...and he goes back to his regular drooling and - well that's it really. Drooling.

So cut him some slack, will ya? It's really not his fault ;)

Oh, and it's Finnish camo because Sergei brought the outfits. They get to invite friends from other asylums as well :D

...thats a bad joke.

Look at those kids, they are (mentally) handicapped !

Yeah. I think that pic is from a TV-documentary by Maria Tolppanen called "An army of handicapped". A bunch of mentally handicapped (CP, thalidomide etc.) youths participated in a five day long national defence course. They had a really great time and even got to shoot with rifles!

After the course they are capable of invading sweden in just three days.

That is, if we would like to invade sweden.

Considering the amount of Finnish speaking people in Sweden it looks to me like you are already invading us.

OK, you can keep Mark Levengood. Send us some good hockeyplayers in return. Like Magnus Pääjärvi-Svensson or Johan Harju maybe...