Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

In our Blood Hamster!!! match, Peng has adopted an interesting and bold new tactic.

He's using 'Zook teams as scouts.

I haven't quite figured out the logic of it, but I'll be patient.

In other news, if Seanachai can hold out for just one more week, it will be a full two months since he sent his last turn.

He's quite Zen, you know.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazyus Christ! Is it Friday, or Saturday?

Oh dear Not-My-Bloody-Saviour on a half-shell, it's Sunday!

Rune! You evil pile of pigs droppings! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

SAY IT WITH ME NOW!

WHO DO WE HATE?

RUNE!

WHY DO WE HATE HIM?

BECAUSE HE'S RUNE!

WHEN SHALL WE HATE HIM NEXT?!

Well, tomorrow works for me. Anyone have a conflict?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

In other news, if Seanachai can hold out for just one more week, it will be a full two months since he sent his last turn.

Oh, nice. I sit here, on this mountain top, trying to look like a bloody intellectual aesthete, and you try to make points on the fact that you haven't had a turn in donkey's years.

The next lot of giggling, 16 year old slurpy drinking baggages that show up here, I'm sending over to you, so that you can tell them about my heroic prose and awesome grasp of reality.

taps foot impatiently

Shouldn't you be salaaming and fetching me something cool and interesting to drink, you pillock?

Your turn is sent.

What makes it delicious is that all I had to do was watch the movie. The whole thing required absolutely nothing from me.

Rather like most of the turns where I watch you blunder through whatever you think it is you're doing.

Seanachai you evil little gnome..

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, if they can be called that. My birthday was Friday, and I spent it with my family eating a nice venison hamburger, along with cajun alligator and mass quantities of black and tans to wash it down with. Doesn't get much better then that.

New evilness almost ready for testing, doing some last minute adjustments.

Rune

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I am Cleopatra to their Marc Anthony

So when do you commit suicide? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Jazyus Christ! Is it Friday, or Saturday?

Oh dear Not-My-Bloody-Saviour on a half-shell, it's Sunday!

Rune! You evil pile of pigs droppings! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

SAY IT WITH ME NOW!

WHO DO WE HATE?

RUNE!

WHY DO WE HATE HIM?

BECAUSE HE'S RUNE!

WHEN SHALL WE HATE HIM NEXT?!

Well, tomorrow works for me. Anyone have a conflict?

Seanachai had to poke my head in here especially after seeing you type the Lord's name in vain. As St. Bauhaus of the Immaculate Thingy canonized 2001 A.D. I must remind you that we shan't say the Lord's name in vain. tsk tsk tsk. Now that being said, 'Ello all, been awhile. I come to you from the land of the unemployed student attempting to learn how to corrupt the impressionable minds of our youth. Berli, you still alive or has the evil one finally emploded into a pile of smoldering ash?

O.k. I'm off to do homework. Gotta watch the movie KIDS. I'm doing a paper on just how messed up they really are. My next paper after that is on the role of the family in Leave it to Beaver. Sounds like it's pretty tough learning myself how to be a teacher, doesn't it?

As for the rest of you, the bulk of whom I hate, stop with the posting of pictures of hot women. While I love a photo of a pretty woman as much as the next man (I said woman, not sheep Mace), to the casual visitor it takes on the appearance of a bunch of under-sexed, preteen computer twits. Not fitting for Kniggets. Actually, based on the discription I just gave, keep posting pictures, it fits this group perfectly. Piss off 'ya lot. I shake my thingy in your general direction.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, nice. I sit here, on this mountain top, trying to look like a bloody intellectual aesthete, and you try to make points on the fact that you haven't had a turn in donkey's years.

</font>

Rune, long time no hear. Happy Birthday, I was going to send you some Depends, but you never gave me the address of your new retirement home. Nothing but the best for the leader of our illustrious house after all.

It is nice to see a post by you again, I was starting to wonder if you had joined the CIA or something, then I remembered that you are buried deep in the dirty tricks department of BFC lately.

Anyway, keep the evilness coming. And as for football, we will have to get em next year I guess.