Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Olde rune , are you still having birthdays? I would have thought someone whould have put a shank into you by now.

I never thought I'd be happy to see a post by Nidan1 ... but he did serve a purpose in this case by getting us to a new page without the evil of SCROLLING.

Nothing more than that of course ... well the idea of rune with a shank in him was appealing.

Joe

Boo Radley, you hydroencephalic miscreant, who let you out of your cage? Get back in there, go on, GIT!!!!

I do like how your analogy turned immediately to musicals. Very ...... flamboyant of you I must say.

Seanachai I thought we agreed that if you are to be allowed a pet, you had to feed it, wash it, neuter it, and keep track of it. We don't want to have to take away your Boo, but you simply have to be more responsible.

Bauhaus, always a pleasure to make the acquaint... aqcaauin... to meet one of the old timers of the board. I am sorry if the women whose pictures I grace these pages with offend you, I will look for some pictures of attractive young men. I am sure that will be more to your.... taste?

[ January 30, 2006, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Originally posted by Speedy:

Is that any better?

If only you had your computer set for a decent resolution I wouldn't have to spend all my time cropping photos for you.

Better than cropping it (maybe) is resizing the image. You do have PhotoShop, don't you? Oh, you don't? Typical. Send in a boy to do a man's work...

Michael

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Bauhaus, always a pleasure to make the acquaint... aqcaauin... to meet one of the old timers of the board. I am sorry if the women whose pictures I grace these pages with offend you, I will look for some pictures of attractive young men. I am sure that will be more to your.... taste?

Ummmmm. No. How about photos of some hot nuns? You should thank me for setting you up for such an obvious comeback. Surely you can do better than the ole "you want some pictures of men" line. You missed the point entirely. I just don't want to see the Peng thread turned into a plethora of photos for prepubescent horndogs. It's tough enough to keep the riff-raff from venturing into this thread. You want to invite every Tom, DICK, and Harry into this thread for their own prurient entertainment? I think we are above those bottom sniffers, I mean....feeders. Actually we aren't I just like to believe we are.

Now you may go back to doing what you do best.??????

Bauhaus, thank you for the short fly ball. I am eternally grateful.

In all honesty though, I was doing it out of consideration of all the post-pubescent horndogs that are already resident in this thread.

I am actually most impressed, I don't think I have ever seen plethora and prurient used on the Peng Thread.

Has any one ever pointed out the fact that your member (number) is only one more than the number of the beast? Is that because you are like the Haircut 100 of religious figures, or "Anti-Christ plus one"?

One last point, it is a bit late to keep the "riff raff" out of this thread, I have been in here for years.

[ January 30, 2006, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I believe the current term is "shiv", shank is so...., Alcatraz.

Shiv??? So, did the USO just get done showing "West Side Story" for you boys?

Maybe a little later on Bob Hope, Anne Margaret and Jerry Colona can get onstage and do a few numbers for you.

Shiv... good grief! </font>

Bauhaus, thank you for the short fly ball. I am eternally grateful.

In all honesty though, I was doing it out of consideration of all the post-pubescent horndogs that are already resident in this thread.

I am actually most impressed, I don't think I have ever seen plethora and prurient used on the Peng Thread.

Has any one ever pointed out the fact that your member (number) is only one more than the number of the beast? Is that because you are like the Haircut 100 of religious figures, or "Anti-Christ plus one"?

One last point, it is a bit late to keep the "riff raff" out of this thread, I have been in here for years.

Ahh, yes I'm all about prurient thingys and references. I'm well aware that my number is one more than the beast himself (Berli). But ironically we know what the number 7 represents. No, not Craps.

Point well taken on the riff raff that has become the essence of this thread. For a minute I was fooling myself into thinking that the members of the Kniggethood were actually upstanding members of society. And then I woke up from my dream. Now I must return to praying for your souls.......and my homework too.

Boo Radley, you hydroencephalic miscreant, who let you out of your cage? Get back in there, go on, GIT!!!!

Are you telling me to "git" in your bucolic, corn fed way, or are you calling me a "git"? Try to be a bit more specific, Sparky.

I do like how your analogy turned immediately to musicals. Very ...... flamboyant of you I must say.

Thank you. I try to tailor my posts to my audience.

Seanachai I thought we agreed that if you are to be allowed a pet, you had to feed it, wash it, neuter it, and keep track of it. We don't want to have to take away your Boo, but you simply have to be more responsible.

You've actually met Seanachai and yet you expect responsibility from him? My, aren't we just a precious starry-eyed little naif?