Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Hey stoat - my e-mail service sent me some **** I didn't really understand about the turn I just sent you, so I don't know if you got it or not or what. So if there's no turn in your inbox, I guess the internets swallowed it again.

BOOT I asked you a question, Squire, and I expect an answer! BOOT

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

how about the unholy power of Cheese AND Beer?

In that case, one must also remember the titties. Only then will Jamoomba the Furry-toothed bestow upon you his warm and fluffy cuddle of doom. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

how about the unholy power of Cheese AND Beer?

In that case, one must also remember the titties. Only then will Jamoomba the Furry-toothed bestow upon you his warm and fluffy cuddle of doom. </font>

Well, (1st) I've been trying my darndest to destroy Sir 37mm on the field of battle once again, but it's kind of difficult considering that he HASN'T SEND ONE GOD DAMN TURN YET!!!!!! I sent him a setup, and whoop, that's the end of that. Later he made some lame post about "taking a long time to set up", but I think he's just afraid of getting soundly walloped again.

(2nd) I think it will difficult for me to irritate Berli, as he never seems to be around anymore. Which is too bad, because he was always my favorite Olde One. Perhaps those two facts have something in common...

And (3rd), I thought the whole Seanachai underwear episode completed that whole "Essay on why Seanachai is a wonderful, caring and sober person who should be loved by all and sundry for his meaningful contribution to society." sufficiently, even if I technically didn't particpate in any way to either to story or the telling thereof.

So here's what I have to offer - despite a few minor setbacks, you should soon have a delightful AAR to read wherein I slap stoat around (with lots of pretty pictures!), and a promise that if Sir 37mm comes around here again, I'll harass him for a bit. Hopefully this is enough to last until I can complete my quests in full.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Well, (1st) I've been trying my darndest to destroy Sir 37mm on the field of battle once again, but it's kind of difficult considering that he HASN'T SEND ONE GOD DAMN TURN YET!!!!!! I sent him a setup, and whoop, that's the end of that. Later he made some lame post about "taking a long time to set up", but I think he's just afraid of getting soundly walloped again.

(2nd) I think it will difficult for me to irritate Berli, as he never seems to be around anymore. Which is too bad, because he was always my favorite Olde One. Perhaps those two facts have something in common...

And (3rd), I thought the whole Seanachai underwear episode completed that whole "Essay on why Seanachai is a wonderful, caring and sober person who should be loved by all and sundry for his meaningful contribution to society." sufficiently, even if I technically didn't particpate in any way to either to story or the telling thereof.

So here's what I have to offer - despite a few minor setbacks, you should soon have a delightful AAR to read wherein I slap stoat around (with lots of pretty pictures!), and a promise that if Sir 37mm comes around here again, I'll harass him for a bit. Hopefully this is enough to last until I can complete my quests in full.

Petty excuses, all of them. I guess they don't make squires like the used to. You too should follow my advice to dalem above. Feel free to post a debrief on that experience once you're done.

Marriage and tea business has just whizzed from my mind.

Breathrough, man you are a flake....you can't keep drifting in and out of my life like this, you whore!!! My heart can't take it. Especially since I just found out that my fantasy woman is married to a Dorosh-like nerdgrog.

Let's start a battle and finish the damned thing!!!

[ January 25, 2006, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

And myself. Who never sleeps, whilst evil lurks among mankind.

It annoys me that even after the crowd thins out, I have a hell of a time finding it...

Are you referring to evil? or are you upset because you can't find the crowd?

In my mind evil incarnate should be easy for you to find....look in any mirror you old sod...or get some sleep, that may help with the visions.

Speaking of evil, well, lets see, Seanachai could one day find employment as a teacher, that does have its up sides

sirenssecrets1875268946111ag.jpg

But you know, it could turn out badly when you consider who would be teaching....

uhoh4mx.jpg

Maybe he should stay with his current employment prospect of auditioning candidates for Evil Genius positions around the world?

307_11972_big.jpg

NGcavscout Stop posting pictures of those whoreish babes....send them to me privately...would you? BTW is that a picture of young stoat's English class?

Here is the latest picture of my date when we attended the New York Premier of "Matrix Revolutions"

I still don't understand what the hell is going on in those movies....hey but what the hell, when young Jenna is beside me all else is meaningless.

[ January 25, 2006, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

And myself. Who never sleeps, whilst evil lurks among mankind.

It annoys me that even after the crowd thins out, I have a hell of a time finding it...

It's become a game in and of itself, hasn't it, Sean? The "Let's See How Annoyed We Can Make Boo By Not Sending A Turn In The Game He Is So Obviously Winning" game, right? (Known on the street as Lshawcmbbnsatitghisow. Hmmm... notice how Shaw and CMBB just sort of leap out at you there? Spooky.)

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Nidan expect a large attachment in my next email, which also contains the turn which has been languishing in my hard drive because, well, because I forgot to send it.

I guess the desert does this to you?

No wonder the Middle East is such a troublesome area.