Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

The Australian gentleman living in the United States is still typing like a Scotsman.

*yawn*

Bo-ring!!

Dear Mr Bo Ring,

Hoo ye dwin? Ah'd challainge ye tae a wee gam o' CM:(anythin) boot Ah've just suffered a string o' defeats tae tha AI an' mah confidaince as shattered. Sae cuid ye just tak a wee dump an' fall back an at fer mae? Thanks sae mooch. </font>

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

How about dealing with your extant commitments firt, ya drunken Gaelic sot?

Didnae bae mean, ye scabby left nut on a mangey rat. Sae, whain ye say "firt" an' "sot", are ye tryin' tae communicate or just bangin' at tha keyboard lak a epileptic, cross-eyed, banjo-boy?

An' af'n ye say "extant" tae mae agin laddie, Ah'll saind mah noo wee doggy aroond tae visit. Shae's tore tha ****e oot o' mae alraidy, an' shae wha just bein' affectionate. Shae'll bae crappin' yoo oot her wee bum al tha wha haim.

Originally posted by Bugged:

I think Jenna Elfman is as cute as a button, inside and out. Here's a photo of her and her husband, Bodhi:

4_1716301.jpg

He must be a really nice guy.

Thanks for ruining my fantasy...actually he looks like a little nerd. Can't see what she sees in him....probably rich.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Well, here I am, back from another mission, still alive and kicking, and I see that all the reprobates are posting.

SeanachaiThank goodness you seem to be over your melan... melanch.... sad state. It looks like we will be back in the US by August of this year, so we shall have to plan your visit to the blessed land of Wisconsin. Did you get the Email I sent you a couple of weeks ago?

GODDAMN IT! YOU DIDN'T GET MY EMAIL REPLY?! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS MONITORING AND CENSORING MY EMAIL!

Oh, no, wait. I hadn't replied yet. Probably drunk.

When you get back, Pancho, we shall..I imagine, have a barbecue, or something. You're halfway between everywhere real. You oughta do the right thing, and invite all the Minnesota lot and the Chicago lot to eat a whole lot of pig and get piss drunk at your place in Beloit.

I look forward to you getting Berli out of the tree in your backyard. Come to think of it, you've got guns, and you're a cop!

I volunteer to help get Berli out of the tree in your backyard.

Shooting him would probably be too aggressive. But you guys have access to tasers, right? I could seriously see tasering the bugger, though.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ummm, Lars, you DO realize the implications of your statement right?

I mean if you look at it logically it certainly seems that (a) (forgive me Peng but this is a matter of some import and perhaps even export and therefore it behooves ... behoofs us to be crystal clear) Seanachai HAD underwear ON at some point ... you say as much in your statement and (B) (I know, I know, it doesn't feel right to me either to use consecutive parenthetical enumeration ... eletteration ... whatever, but it MUST be done) he TOOK them off at some point to put them on his head.

Therefore (xxiii} (that really does work better doesn't it) EITHER Seanachai was walking around ALL NIGHT without underwear on and was, one has to presume, CARRYING it with him OR ... FAR worse ... he disrobed in front of you to put them on his head.

Well, Joe, it seems you nodded off in the middle of an analysis yet again, since you have overlooked a third possibility. Namely, that he stayed fully dressed at all times, including underwear, but had a second pair of soiled undies in his purse for just such occasions, being a foresightly kind of girl...I mean, guy.

</font>

Seanachai, once I get back and get settled in, I would enjoy having all the local Pengers over for a bbq, well, then again, I do live in my jurisdiction, and I would prefer not to have my colleagues called over for a drunken gnome running down the street with Dalem over his shoulder, looking for the nearest toadstool under which to consumate his strange mating rituals... But what the hell, who really cares what the neighbors think?

by the way, what game were you playing?

[ January 25, 2006, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

I think Jenna Elfman is as cute as a button, inside and out. Here's a photo of her and her husband, Bodhi:

4_1716301.jpg

He must be a really nice guy.

Thanks for ruining my fantasy...actually he looks like a little nerd. Can't see what she sees in him....probably rich. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Mace, I think that what's most important right now is that we both acknowledge the power of cheese.

Can't I acknowledge the power of beer?

Hey NVA Boyscout, you getting the USAF to pick me up on the way through to back home? </font>