Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

snipperage

I do like how your analogy turned immediately to musicals. Very ...... flamboyant of you I must say.

Thank you. I try to tailor my posts to my audience.

Bah! you warmed to my "Oklahoma!" reference in a recent turn sending email like an otter to water. You are a big, sissy, Show-tunes-loving blouse and you KNOW IT.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

snipperage

I do like how your analogy turned immediately to musicals. Very ...... flamboyant of you I must say.

Thank you. I try to tailor my posts to my audience.

Bah! you warmed to my "Oklahoma!" reference in a recent turn sending email like an otter to water. You are a big, sissy, Show-tunes-loving blouse and you KNOW IT. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Tee-hee! Don't worry, little gerbil, The Undertaker will protect you, while renting you out for cigarettes of course.

What a beautiful image... Peng & v42below locked together in prison.

Oh what wonderful tomfoolery they'd both have.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Wrong kind of peas.

Or then again maybe not.

Has anyone else actually LOOKED at Speedy's Blog?

Thought not ... take it from one who has ... DON'T.

The stupid thing's chock full of ... his encounters with the gym ... that's it, nothing but a blog about his work outs ... SPEEDY's FREAKING WORKOUTS!

I thought for a moment it might have a good bit since he posted several photos of the wild where he was ... wait for it ... working out ... and it occurred to me that, given Australia's venomous snake population, one was BOUND to be under ONE of those rocks ... no luck though ... pity.

Joe

p.s. It's not FOOTY you Ozzie freak, it's Football or Soccer ... footy ... surprised your WORKOUT shorts don't have lace on the edges.

[ January 31, 2006, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Speedy:

It's always nice when you disappoint the Justicar.

...and he proves he doesn't know what the feck he's dribbling on about.

Noba.

ps. Back to do my Civic Duty. Another chance for me to be called for Jury Duty today. (We hung the last one...) Oh how I wish they had Stenographers.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Has anyone else actually LOOKED at Speedy's Blog?

... take it from one who has

Now I’m not one to go brown nosing the Justicar & all* but geez that’s gotta require some serious dedication to the cause.

I merely tend to notice the link, then quickly remember that the guy is from Millipede, N.W. Oddstralia and hence remember to avoid the link.

But Joe, motivated by instincts & desires I cannot begin to fathom actually chooses to explore the aforementioned bog.

Like I say I rarely bow to the Justicar but occasionally he does deserve a perverse form of respek.

Respek Uncle Joe

* well not unless there's something I want anyhow

I'm wearing my new 'progressive' lens glasses that I just picked up this afternoon. Basically, trifocals.

I'd caper and dance to a jolly singsong, but every time I walk across the room to go to the bathroom I end up falling into the bookcase and knocking over the dining room table.

And the gods know what I've been pissing into. It kind of looks like the toilet, but it's so hideously distorted that it might be the sink, bathtub or dresser.

My friend keeps saying 'give yourself some time to adjust to them'. Well, driving isn't bad, and sitting very still looking at the computer screen basically works. But I'm probably going to have to get a 'seeing eye shopper' to help me get groceries and such.

Stores are a nightmarish blur of light, colour and disorientation.

Fortunately, if I sit very still and don't move my head around much, I can thoroughly enjoy my newly arrived copy of 'Serenity'.

Dalem, you poison toad! Return my DVDs of 'Firefly'!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm wearing my new 'progressive' lens glasses that I just picked up this afternoon. Basically, trifocals.

more blather

And the gods know what I've been pissing into. It kind of looks like the toilet, but it's so hideously distorted that it might be the sink, bathtub or dresser.

Using the process of elimination — no, not the same elimination that Seanachai is referring to — we may deduce that he is nae tall enough to void into the sink or the dresser, lest it be the bottom drawer. Ergo, it must be, yes, most likely is the bathtub ... perhaps the same one he gets his gin from.