Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

Originally posted by Shandorf:

Hey, Cavscout I sent a new setup where I hopefully won't have to advance across a vast flat football field to get to the town you are defending. You blasted the hell out of my troops. So sad...

Anyway, did you get the setup or will I have to call Mrs. Cavscout and complain?

Dalem!, you pondscum! I sent you a setup and I hear NOTHING in return. Are you ignoring me? Don't ignore me Dalem!. You won't like me when I'm ignored... I warn you.

Peng! You bastard keep those turns coming! You were doing so good lately but now you are fading again. I feel so... unsatisfied. Is this what the women in your life feel like?

Lying filth, you owe ME a turn.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1875.

Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

bull****e.

I was a dancer, like Boo!, but with better legs and higher kicks.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'd caper and dance to a jolly singsong, but every time I walk across the room to go to the bathroom I end up falling into the bookcase and knocking over the dining room table.

And that's diffeerent from your usual mode of movement how?

Stores are a nightmarish blur of light, colour and disorientation.
That's probably just an acid flashback combined with alcoholic poisoning.

Michael

Originally posted by Shandorf:

Peng! You bastard keep those turns coming! You were doing so good lately but now you are fading again. I feel so... unsatisfied. Is this what the women in your life feel like?

Peng has women? I thought he was into garden hoses and vacuum cleaners. Stuff like that. Although I thought that bit with the eggbeater was a little over the top.

Michael

Shandorf well, I have the setup, I guess you really wanted to get me back for spanking you so badly in our last game. I notice you let the computer buy for me, but you got to buy your own, thanks for that. I love defending in 1943 with conscript recon troops, m3 scout cars, BA-64's, KV 41's, and ONE TRENCH.

I can just feel the love.

For me...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 575.

Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless. Do you remember now?

575, I bet Emry would remember me, he and the Justicar, were around back then.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

For me...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 575.

Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless. Do you remember now?

575, I bet Emry would remember me, he and the Justicar, were around back then.

Rune

Get real rune you were in ALASKA in 575 ... the only "tribal relic" you were keeping was the rancid blubber from the last seal kill.

Meanwhile (give or take 300 years) I was inventing NUMBERS ... for which Nidan1 has yet to show the appropriate gratitude.

Joe

Hmmm:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1775.

Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

So I guess I'm here in my persuit of happiness. Now if only I could actually bring myself to attempt to help one of you jokers.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I was an Italian farmer or weaver in the 1500's.

Yeah, well I was a mechanical type person around Turkey in 825 ... so I looked it up ...

825: the Arab mathematician Al Khwarizmi of Baghdad writes a book on "Hindu numerals" that spreads the use of "Arabic" numerals
So ... mechanical type / mathematician ... close enough ... Turkey / Baghdad ... check, there's always some slop in these things you know ... bottom line ... Nidan1 (as in the ARABIC number ONE) ... you owe me BIG TIME.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shandorf:

Hey, Cavscout I sent a new setup where I hopefully won't have to advance across a vast flat football field to get to the town you are defending. You blasted the hell out of my troops. So sad...

Anyway, did you get the setup or will I have to call Mrs. Cavscout and complain?

Dalem!, you pondscum! I sent you a setup and I hear NOTHING in return. Are you ignoring me? Don't ignore me Dalem!. You won't like me when I'm ignored... I warn you.

Lying filth, you owe ME a turn. </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Shandorf well, I have the setup, I guess you really wanted to get me back for spanking you so badly in our last game. I notice you let the computer buy for me, but you got to buy your own, thanks for that. I love defending in 1943 with conscript recon troops, m3 scout cars, BA-64's, KV 41's, and ONE TRENCH.

I can just feel the love.

Oops.. heh heh... My bad...

I have resent a setup where you can pick your own mechanized Soviet troops to be crushed under the treads of my tanks.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I was an Italian farmer or weaver in the 1500's.

Yeah, well I was a mechanical type person around Turkey in 825 ... so I looked it up ...

825: the Arab mathematician Al Khwarizmi of Baghdad writes a book on "Hindu numerals" that spreads the use of "Arabic" numerals
So ... mechanical type / mathematician ... close enough ... Turkey / Baghdad ... check, there's always some slop in these things you know ... bottom line ... Nidan1 (as in the ARABIC number ONE) ... you owe me BIG TIME.

Joe </font>

Told unto me by the Past-Life Thing:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 775.

Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Australia? Nooooooooo!

Originally posted by v42below:

Hmmm:

And boy, wasn't everybody surprised!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1775.

Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Or candlestick maker.

Such people are always involved with all new.

All new what?

You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

You didn't understand them, but you loved them nonetheless.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

So, your decision to work for local government was spot on, eh?

So I guess I'm here in my persuit of happiness. Now if only I could actually bring myself to attempt to help one of you jokers.

That's OK. Just allowing us to observe you as you careen through that desolation you call a life is instruction enough.