Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

Peng, Peng Challenge, what a beautiful thread

Peng, Peng Challenge, for beautiful people

Peng, Peng Challenge, you're beautiful to me

10,000 posts and just one Seanachai

The Rules As I, dalem, Seniour Kanigget, Patriarch of House Persiflage (Atomic), Lord High Hullabalooster, Prince of the MBT, and Grand Master of Pants doth decree that you shall

Be witty.

Be gritty.

Refrain from talking about your Itty Bitty.

And avoid the label of "twitty".

So It Is Written, So It Is Done.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ummm, Lars, you DO realize the implications of your statement right?

I mean if you look at it logically it certainly seems that (a) (forgive me Peng but this is a matter of some import and perhaps even export and therefore it behooves ... behoofs us to be crystal clear) Seanachai HAD underwear ON at some point ... you say as much in your statement and (B) (I know, I know, it doesn't feel right to me either to use consecutive parenthetical enumeration ... eletteration ... whatever, but it MUST be done) he TOOK them off at some point to put them on his head.

Therefore (xxiii} (that really does work better doesn't it) EITHER Seanachai was walking around ALL NIGHT without underwear on and was, one has to presume, CARRYING it with him OR ... FAR worse ... he disrobed in front of you to put them on his head.

Well, Joe, it seems you nodded off in the middle of an analysis yet again, since you have overlooked a third possibility. Namely, that he stayed fully dressed at all times, including underwear, but had a second pair of soiled undies in his purse for just such occasions, being a foresightly kind of girl...I mean, guy.

But that's okay, Joe. We've come to expect that kind of sloppy, slipshod performance of you and would be disappointed if you didn't come through on cue like a trained seal. I trust this will find you in your usual state of mothball sniffing induced delirium.

Cheers,

Michael </font>

And why should he not have more than one pair of underwear? By his own admission, he has been blessed with generous and kindly relatives (we know that since he was not drowned at birth {I'm not claiming that they have an abundance of good judgement}), who for their own sakes if for no other reason regularly supply him with multiple sets of clean underwear in the fond hope that even if he never launders them, he will dispose of them in a somewhat sanitary manner (like used Pampersâ„¢) and wear something at least temporarily clean to the next family get together. That he would have learned to carry a spare set with him at all times in case he forgot once again to change them before setting out is entirely reasonable to assume. Or at least it was before his last neuron died of alcoholic poisoning.

Michael

Yes, well we can trust a {SNEER} Canadian {/SNEER} ... to come up with THAT convoluted line of reasoning. I know, I know ... TECHNICALLY you're not Canadian but you're in Washington and that's close enough.

Michael, Seanachai's family has come to recognize him BY his, uh, distinctive smell. Much as mother geese recognize their little gosling from all the others, so does his family recognize HIM from all the other gnomish drunks wandering the woods of ManySoda.

New underwear would defeat the process and would, depend upon it, be a short term fix at best.

Joe

[ January 24, 2006, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Michael, Seanachai's family has come to recognize him BY his, uh, distinctive smell. Much as mother geese recognize their little gosling from all the others, so does his family recognize HIM from all the other gnomish drunks wandering the woods of ManySoda.

I just had this wonderful mental picture of Seanachai, lost and quacking for his mother.

And then the truck hit him.

Thanks, Joe.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

The Australian gentleman living in the United States is still typing like a Scotsman.

*yawn*

Bo-ring!!

Dear Mr Bo Ring,

Hoo ye dwin? Ah'd challainge ye tae a wee gam o' CM:(anythin) boot Ah've just suffered a string o' defeats tae tha AI an' mah confidaince as shattered. Sae cuid ye just tak a wee dump an' fall back an at fer mae? Thanks sae mooch.

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

The Australian gentleman living in the United States is still typing like a Scotsman.

*yawn*

Bo-ring!!

Dear Mr Bo Ring,

Hoo ye dwin? Ah'd challainge ye tae a wee gam o' CM:(anythin) boot Ah've just suffered a string o' defeats tae tha AI an' mah confidaince as shattered. Sae cuid ye just tak a wee dump an' fall back an at fer mae? Thanks sae mooch. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

*yawn*

Bo-ring!!

Dear Mr Bo Ring,

Hoo ye dwin? Ah'd challainge ye tae a wee gam o' CM:(anythin) boot Ah've just suffered a string o' defeats tae tha AI an' mah confidaince as shattered. Sae cuid ye just tak a wee dump an' fall back an at fer mae? Thanks sae mooch. </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

*yawn*

Bo-ring!!

Dear Mr Bo Ring,