Peng Challenge, What a Beautiful Thread

dalem

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

And myself. Who never sleeps, whilst evil lurks among mankind.

It annoys me that even after the crowd thins out, I have a hell of a time finding it...

It's become a game in and of itself, hasn't it, Sean? The "Let's See How Annoyed We Can Make Boo By Not Sending A Turn In The Game He Is So Obviously Winning" game, right? (Known on the street as Lshawcmbbnsatitghisow. Hmmm... notice how Shaw and CMBB just sort of leap out at you there? Spooky.) </font>

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

BTW I have not slapped you around lately...it does do my heart good to see you fleeing for your life on the CM Battlefield....how about a setup?

Let's see... the last game we played was an Allied attack that you had picked that featured some bocage and a huge exit zone where your cowardly jack-booted thugs could skulk away under my relentless armored advance.

At least that's how I remember it.

I DON'T remember anything about almost losing because I may have styled my attack after a CYO "You Can Look, But Do Not Touch" dance, with hesitant, shy little moves, followed by rushing for cover and hiding.

Nope. Don't remember that at all.

I also remember catching your Panther in a brilliant crossfire and watching it brew up.

I DON'T remember having my tanks suddenly explode by being hit by your deviously stealthed AT guns, which would miraculously appear sitting right out in the open, with no more cover than a fishnet Danskin would give Mama Cass.

So don't try bringing it up.

OK. Expect something either later this evening or manana.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Of course, if it's a devastating enough victory, you should, technically, use the underpants of your defeated enemies. But both Dalem and Lars were still somewhat ambulatory. Lars was looking pretty shaky, but I didn't feel like knocking him on his arse and stripping him to do the Dance right.

Listen, if you want to pull dalem's underwear over your head, don't let me stop you. Personally, I wouldn't touch them with a 20' pole of glowing red-hot chrome-moly steel. God only knows what things have been breeding in there over the last two decades.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It annoys me that even after the crowd thins out, I have a hell of a time finding it...

It's become a game in and of itself, hasn't it, Sean? The "Let's See How Annoyed We Can Make Boo By Not Sending A Turn In The Game He Is So Obviously Winning" game, right? (Known on the street as Lshawcmbbnsatitghisow. Hmmm... notice how Shaw and CMBB just sort of leap out at you there? Spooky.) </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Stop talking like a Goodaler, you fuzzy-headed little ****e, and fetch me a beer.

Get this down your pie hole!

</font>

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Ah'll tak tha Hee Road

An' ye tak tha Low Road

An Ah'll kill Boo's tanks as Ah'm pa-ssin'

Fer mae an' mah bonnie'll

Ne'er ne'er roam

Fraim tha bonnie bonnie banks o' Loch Lo-mond!

*scattered pipin' trails awah, tae bae replaced bah tha hauntin' sound o' "A Scottish Soldier" bein' played on tha spoons*

*scatter-ticky scatter-ticky scattter-ticky tack tack*

*somewhere ain tha distant fog, a wee bairn begins tae cry*