I fell out of the Peng Tree and hit every Challenge on the way down

Originally posted by Goanna:

Slow newsday. Must be time for an ÜberLizard Update!

Setup is completed, stuffed and filed with the Bard's people. My defensive positions suck, my troops suck and I didn't get that metre of gooey mud I was hoping for. Looks like reverse psychology doesnt work on Moriarty.

Ahem, Lizard Boy-o, did not the Diety specifically say that this was a No-Excuses match?

"Why, yes, I believe he did," is the correct answer.

Perchance you should take your sniveling down the hall to a room where someone might possibly care even a jot, whit or iota.

[ June 14, 2002, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Persephone:

And what did the poor sweet little innocent ÜberGnome do to you guys to make you want to blow him up into little pieces all over the battlefield? He just quietly watches over his flower garden all day...hardly any reason to hurt the little guy.

Persephone

Fear not, fair Persephone, anytime the Bard needs an ego boost, he challenges me.

Yeah, like I'm going to pick now to start following the rules. Especially those of a smelly French diety such as yourself.

Serious slow newsday here and no one will return my calls, so I advise you to crank up IM and send me a turn. Let's settle who owns this soiled ville once and for all.

MrSpkr I was just about to say how funny that childrens book was but then I noticed a severe doctrinal error. The Americans should have shelled the village first and then started walking down the hill. Tsk tsk tsk. Try posting that in the outerboards and see how it floats.

Originally posted by Harv:

Sheep_Fair

Jealous Mace?

Nah.

We've got plenty of sheep in Oz. I don't need to wing it overseas unless someone's prepared to cover my airfare.

Say, is that you standing to the left of the sign? If it is, you have my sympathy.

Mace

Friday is finally here. Since Monday was 3 days long, Tuesday was 4.25 days long, Wednesday was 3.5 days long, and Thursday was 1.75 days long, I’m grateful that Friday is here. Monday was weeping, Tuesday was gnashing of teeth, Wednesday was a hot steaming bowl of stress, and Thursday was indigestion coupled with violent and sudden bowl movements.

I think I’ll process my turns tonight. (The turns that I can process) My most dependable opponents are still Elvis and JDMorse. I’ve started my game against Fionn Kelly and will be setting up my troops tonight. Since I’m anticipating that my Friday will be 27 hours long before I actually leave this building of suffering, it’s quite a ways off.

Hey, I look good as a Falls...err...German Paratrooper. Now, can you identify whose faces are the rest?

Berli, damn you...[can he do that?] Get back to work! [Oh wait, that is Matt yelling at me] Oh yeah, will take a look at the new one when I get home.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Hey, I look good as a Falls...err...German Paratrooper. Now, can you identify whose faces are the rest?

Berli, damn you...[can he do that?] Get back to work! [Oh wait, that is Matt yelling at me] Oh yeah, will take a look at the new one when I get home.

Rune

Slave driver...

Oh, and it's Fallschirmjäger ya nong

Originally posted by Mace:

Nah.

We've got plenty of sheep in Oz.

Mace, Mace, Mace.

Imagine a hot night on the savanna with a South African Mutton Merino or a West African Dwarf.

Perhaps a Qinghai Black Tibetan or Quanglin Large-tail, I bet they know a few exotic tricks. How about a Xinjiang Finewool to finish off an evening of Oriental delights?

Or a harem of Blackhead Persians for a Thousand and One Arabian Nights?

Tour Europe on five sheep a day with Algarvo Churros, Friesian Milk Sheep, Merinizzata italianas, Norwegian Furs, and Rouge de Roussilons (ooh la la).

See the U.S.A. with the company of a California Varigated Mutant or a Gulf Coast Native by your side.

A sultry night in Rio wrapped in the embrace of a Brazilian Somali (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

There is a whole world of sheep out there for you.

Why limit yourself to the same steady diet of Booroola Merino?

[ June 14, 2002, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

then you'll have no objection to giving us veto power over the appointment of Squires.

WHAT!? After your piss poor showing in the CMPlayer affair?</font>

Posted on the "yards" thread by CMplayer

Let's see...in the last 24 hours I played miniature golf with my kid, studied for a test, aced the test, had sex twice with my wife, met some friends for lunch, had a good time and interesting conversation with those friends, discussed a long term project with a colleague, recycled a bunch of bottles, used an umbrella three times, was awed by the beauty of nature twice, corresponded by e-mail with three significant other human beings, had a really tasty dinner, helped arrange some logistics of a weekend retreat with some friends and participated in this vibrant thread. I've got enough life, thank you. In fact I'd rather get rid of some life. Perhaps you need some?
So if you are giving some life away...make sure of your generosity and give it ALL away.

By the way, are you any relation to Arthur Dent ? ? ?

Noba.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

What are you blathering aboot? I have been in favor of the death penalty for CMPlayer from the beginning.

But Berli, you're in favor of the death penalty for everyone from the very beginning. Surely CMplayer deserves a little something extra?