I fell out of the Peng Tree and hit every Challenge on the way down

Originally posted by Seanachai:

...Return to us one good thing. Just one.

Put some thought into it. Some heart. Something to make us all sit up and say: Yes!

Dammit Seanachai! Why can't we just crucify him. Why does every one want to make this more difficult than it needs to be?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

...Return to us one good thing. Just one.

Put some thought into it. Some heart. Something to make us all sit up and say: Yes!

Dammit Seanachai! Why can't we just crucify him. Why does every one want to make this more difficult than it needs to be?</font>

I wish to be 'amazed'.

It doesn't happen much, lately.

ÃœberGnome, how about an amazing Aussie singsong?

The Happy Little Vegemites Song

We're happy little Vegemites

as bright as bright can be,

we all enjoy our Vegemite

for breakfast, lunch and tea,

our mummies say we're growing stronger

ev'ry single week,

because we love our Vegemite,

we all adore our Vegemite,

it puts a rose in ev'ry cheek

we're growing stronger ev'ry week.

It's such a happy song.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

I wish to be 'amazed'.

It doesn't happen much, lately.

ÃœberGnome, how about an amazing Aussie singsong?

The Happy Little Vegemites Song

We're happy little Vegemites

as bright as bright can be,

we all enjoy our Vegemite

for breakfast, lunch and tea,

our mummies say we're growing stronger

ev'ry single week,

because we love our Vegemite,

we all adore our Vegemite,

it puts a rose in ev'ry cheek

we're growing stronger ev'ry week.

It's such a happy song.

Persephone</font>

I fear, dear Lady, that the 'Vegemite' song does not qualify.

Seanachai, what are you talking about?

That is as close to fighting words as you've ever came.

That song is one of our treasured icons. It's up there with Anzac, koalas, Geelong Football club and tim tams.

and now, another fine Aussie sing-a-long:

I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me,

I like it for breakfast I like it for tea,

a little each day is a good quantity.

The quality's high as the name would imply;

it's made with real juice that's one good reason why…

I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me

btw Jelly in Oz is what you up there call jello.

Mace

[ June 15, 2002, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Mace. Get one thing straight...

The Gee-a-long (pussy-wussies) are not; in any way, shape or form; representive of an Aussie Treasured Icon. They are not even in the same league as those Marvelous, Fighting, We-can- win-from-behind, WEST COAST EAGLES !!!

( We don't need a free {touched} kick-after-the-siren to win...)

Noba.

The Aussies are spitting and hair-pulling like a lot of aging street-corner whores.

Oh I wasn't fighting, I was fishing...and I think I got a bite *reels Noba in*

btw, he better hope Goanna didn't read his little tirade against the great GFC. Goanna's not as tolerant, kind and sweet as I am.

Mace

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

I've been KIDNAPPED by my 5 year old grand-daughter Sophie for the next 2 days.

AJ

------------------------

I really feel bad for you Oddly Jeff. But if she's a kind and thoughtful person, she'll speak s-l-o-w-l-y and use small words so's you can keep up.</font>

Hehe. Hey Mace. Perhaps I should invite the old codger to Subiaco Oval for an Eagles home game. They have been running competitions that show video of the GFC's two losses to the Eagles in 92 AND 94. The idea is to "pick what happens next"...It always ends up with your team looking as sick as they really were.

Noba.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Of course your parents are yelling Cmplayer.

They're unhappy with their lives.

Your dad is an aluminum siding salesman from Utah and your mom needs a shave......

'nuff said.

Hey Stuky old boy, not that I would have any affinity for "aluminum" (whatever THAT is!), but you seem to have a type of fixation for all things Utahan! Please explain!!

AJ

...aging street-corner whores.
And you Seanachai; are of course the expert. Remind me to let Slapdragon know about your little vices.

When you wake up from your booze induced coma, be sure to check your e-mail...send that turn which shows my glorious riposte to your presump-teous moving forward thingie you call an attack.

Noba.

Oh! Did I tell you?? I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!!

Well, don't worry too much 'bout that, cuz' after my recent kidnapping episode I am proud to inform all my really wonderful friends here in the words of that most famous philosopher:

"They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, hee-hee, ho-ho.."

Hmmmm......! I'm sure I heard an echo........YOO-HOOOOO!!! Any body <BIG>HERE</BIG>????

AJ

Originally posted by Staunch Aussie Supporter Mace:

I fear, dear Lady, that the 'Vegemite' song does not qualify.

Seanachai, what are you talking about?

That is as close to fighting words as you've ever came.

That song is one of our treasured icons. It's up there with Anzac, koalas, <STRIKE>Geelong</STRIKE> Fremantle Football club and tim tams.

and now, another fine Aussie sing-a-long:

I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me,

I like it for breakfast I like it for tea,

a little each day is a good quantity.

The quality's high as the name would imply;

it's made with real juice that's one good reason why…

I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me

btw Jelly in Oz is what you up there call jello.

Mace</font>

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Yeah, yeah... so what did you do with your other 23 hours, 57 minutes and 18 seconds???

I'll just assume that was a typo, and you meant 59 minutes.</font>

Originally posted by Lorak:

Chapel Hill Mall...

Couldn't happen to a nicer town. As long as he stays east of I85, I'll be a happy camper.

Of course considering what a libreal pansy arsed waste of a school UNC is... I don't see why a guy hanging out in a womans underware store would even get a second notice. Maybe he is just trying to color co-ordinate with his fishnets before he heads out to franklin street tonight.

(not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Chapel Hill may have its drawbacks, but there are compensations: coeds in sun-dresses, anyone. And at least we have culture over here. Martin Carthy (ex-Fairport Convention, ex-Steeleye Span) is playing here Sunday night. Somehow I don't think he'll be appearing at the Winston-Salem Waffle House. Still, if you ask really nicely, I might be able to get you a ticket.

Guest PondScum

Oy! You Aussies - stop squabbling amongst yourselves and answer a simple question. What have you done with Goanna then, eh?

His troops stand frozen in mid-flight, his pillboxes hear knocking at the back door*, his Pak-O-Death (75mm Of Funny Loving) lies abandoned on the field, and his church-dwelling mice are about to feel the warmth of Mr Crocodile. In further good news, my fancy new laptop can show his demise at greater than 640x480 and one frame every two seconds. So what does the scaley one do? Right, he buggers off, never to be heard from again.

Please turn his sun-lamp back on, and ensure that the reptilian ichor flowing in his veins heats up to the point where he can hit the Go button once more. Or it'll be curtains for the lot of you, you degenerate Vegemite-lovers.

*"Knock knock"

"Los! Who's there?"

"Mills"

"Mills who?"

kicks door down, throws grenade in

"Mills Bomb!"

Originally posted by PondScum:

Oy! You Aussies - stop squabbling amongst yourselves and answer a simple question. What have you done with Goanna then, eh?

Umm, we had a barbie the other day and after a few beers we sorta decided to try native aussie cuisine.

sorry?

Originally posted by PondScum:

Oy! You Aussies

Pardon me, but I believe it should be "Oi! You Aussies"

"Oy" is part of a Yiddish expression. Of course you might have been doing an impersonation of a Yiddish Australian, but then the proper phrasing should have been, "Oy Gevalt, mate!" And then they try to open a bottle of Mogen David with their teeth.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Speedy:

Umm, we had a barbie the other day and after a few beers we sorta decided to try native aussie cuisine.

sorry?

This isn't Silence of the Lambs, ya greedy lizard-eating nong. Besides, hasn't your own Crocodile Dundee taught you ANYTHING?

"Well, you can live on it... but it tastes like ****"

Panzer Leader's brave, stout, numerous, and loaded for bear Yanks barely managed to inflict a Minor Victory upon my tired and worn out Volkssturm, who spent most of the battle cowering in their holes. Only a Minor Victory. 43 points to my 37. Against Volkssturm. Man, I'd almost be embarrassed to claim that as a victory at all.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Yeah, thanks The_Capt but we had that link here two weeks ago. Do a search. A really long search, perhaps for truth or justice.

Dalem's OldFolkstrum have fallen dramatically and utterly to my ingenuitive Merkuns.

A search of the Cesspool?! You sad sorry ignorant manchild. Or perhaps that was an attempt at irony, either way much like yourself a total failure.

Now that is gratitude for you. I try to bring a little laughter into your collective crooked, blackened, pathetic little lives and I get "We saw that already". Well here is a theory

A) Maybe everybody didn't see it

B) It will be much funnier when I post it because I am such a great guy.

C) Repitition on the Peng thread?! My Gawd call Madmatt so that he may bark and hurl saliva in all directions!!! If ever there was a banning offence it is a doppleganger post in the Cess pool..oh look another doctored picture by that "I am a real CM playing chick"-chick.

Now just play the damn file have a cackle and say "thank you".

Persephone..I actually really like your doctored photos...I see you have an interest in photography..hey hey no what I mean..say no more!

Oh god now I am doing it...where did I put that .38...