I fell out of the Peng Tree and hit every Challenge on the way down

Originally posted by dalem:

So how come no one told me that strawberries get all mushy when I freeze them "for later"? That blows. They last like ten seconds after I bring them home from the store. And now I find out that freezing them is just a cruel hoax. That's unfair.

What is this a household tips column? And the (wannabee) Bard is on my case to come up with something worth reading. As if I asked to be born. Sheesh...

Anyway, freezing them is fine. What you can't do is freeze them, let them thaw, and refreeze them. So if the ones you bought at the store had a history of being frozen, then you're fookied. So here's how you save the situation. Take the frozen mushy buggers, run em in your cuisinart and call the resulting puree 'sherbert'. Maybe blende it with a leetle sherry.... grate some white chocolate over it...a few seconds in the hot oven over vanilla ice cream... mmmm.... Major impresso the ladies, know what I mean? wink wink nudge nudge. Or, heck, why not impress your mom? That's what I do.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to round off this incarnation of the thread, Lorak please enscribe a resounding loss on Boo-boo's tally, inflicted by my hand. Our little duel ended rather as expected.

93-7 Allied (me) total victory after ten turns.

And I was playing the poms! bless them.

[ June 17, 2002, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by CMplayer:

Take the frozen mushy buggers, run em in your cuisinart and call the resulting puree 'sherbert'. Maybe blende it with a leetle sherry.... grate some white chocolate over it...a few seconds in the hot oven over vanilla ice cream... mmmm.... Major impresso the ladies, know what I mean? wink wink nudge nudge. Or, heck, why not impress your mom? That's what I do.

Thank you, Martha Stewart. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten us as to whether the toilet paper should go over the roll or under the roll. And then demonstrate to us why you should never drink Drano.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Thank you, Martha Stewart. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten us as to whether the toilet paper should go over the roll or under the roll. And then demonstrate to us why you should never drink Drano.

I headed you off there laddy, and already commented on this resembling an advice column. (in the part you snipped) So your taunt is stale and therefore sucks. Sucks sucks sucks. So nyah. Now why don't you put together a nice little AAR about our battle *snigger*. I've never seen such a glorious loss, I mean you garnered glory, boo boo.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by mon petite Chevalier du Persiflage:

Such blatant fawnery is a-makin' me all queasy-like.

...or maybe it was the strawberries