I fell out of the Peng Tree and hit every Challenge on the way down

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

For the love of Gawd people, I've only been gone for a couple of days! Can't you people get anything done without me? This is the silliest, most simpering and pointless incarnation of the MBT since ... well, since the last one actually.

I blame the rules, if you can call them that. The rules to the MBT are sacred and not to be tossed off with a summarized, SSNs Digest version. After all ... you can't say SOD OFF to SSNs often enough.

Now that I've made an appearance I EXPECT to see some drastic improvement. Harv, your paper for tonight will be 32 pages double spaced with footnotes on "Joe Shaw Hosted Mutha Beautiful Threads, Classics In Our Time."

Joe

Well, if it ain't Joe "Lookie what happens when I ain't here" Shaw. None of this would have happened if you had done YOUR JOB and crucified CMPlayer (bolded due to Joe's failure to justicate) when I handed him to you bound up like a sheep at Mace's birthday party. So, we'll be havin' none of your "lookie what happened" this time bub</font>

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

So don't talk to ME about MY duty Berli I know what my duty is and perform it without prejudice or favor.

Is CMPlayer (Damn! That hurts) dead? Did Marlow come back to claim the him as Squire after you had already snuffed him out? Nope. That's a big, fat F for you

Posted by the Mall Maggot,

I feel that wearing ones underwear on ones head is truly comforting...

...Can't you feel the warmth ?

And, posted by my Evil Grand liege...

Knock that ****e off!
Eeeewwww. You're supposed to wash them first. That warmth... is it, is it a brown colour ? No wonder Berli wants you to knock it off !

Noba.

Ye Gods !! (Sorry Berli).

Now the outer boards have a new waste of a thread where they have 18 posts - so far - arguing about converting the metres to yards ! Could go for four or five pages before it gets locked for waste of band width. Someone should start a book on the number of posts....

Sigh.

Noba.

[ June 13, 2002, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I feel that wearing ones underwear on ones head is truly comforting...

Knock that ****e off!
Eeeewwww. You're supposed to wash them first. That warmth... is it, is it a brown colour ? No wonder Berli wants you to knock it off !

Noba.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I feel that wearing ones underwear on ones head is truly comforting...

Knock that ****e off!

Noba.</font>

Dear Mall Maggot.

We are the middle continent in the bottom half. Antarctica has the lowest position. Pillock. Now from your viewpoint with your head around your-anus, I can see you are be-fuddled.

Time to wipe-the-****e out of your eyes, ( not a good look, the dribbling brown stuff on your rosy red cheeks ) Sit down Bauhaus!

The Mall guards have rubber gloves you know....and no vaseline.

Noba.

Dear Mall Maggot.

We are the middle continent in the bottom half. Antarctica has the lowest position. Pillock. Now from your viewpoint with your head around your-anus, I can see you are be-fuddled.

Time to wipe-the-****e out of your eyes, ( not a good look, the dribbling brown stuff on your rosy red cheeks ) Sit down Bauhaus!

The Mall guards have rubber gloves you know....and no vaseline.

Noba.

My Dear TwoStrikes, NoBalls, (That's baseball terminalogy, not a bitingly incisive observation on your alleged manhood)

First of all , I said lower continent, not lowest, you incredible nincompoop.

And first of all, I'm not sure I fully understand the "head around your anus" line. Perhaps if I could see things from your point of view, but I don't think I can get my head wedged that far up my hinder. (See, doesn't that work better?)

And finally, first of all, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Neener-neener-neener.

Now the outer boards have a new waste of a thread where they have 18 posts - so far - arguing about converting the metres to yards ! Could go for four or five pages before it gets locked for waste of band width. Someone should start a book on the number of posts....

Sigh.

Noba.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Haven't read that one... thought it was a request for a new urban terrain tile

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Sigh.

Noba.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Haven't read that one... thought it was a request for a new urban terrain tile</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I feel cheated. Today is Thursday but it feels like 4.5 consecutive Mondays piled upon me. Yesterday was like 1.25 Monday's. For reference, my Monday's are like an inferno of stress and malcontent.

Berli's been bored lately.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I feel cheated. Today is Thursday but it feels like 4.5 consecutive Mondays piled upon me. Yesterday was like 1.25 Monday's. For reference, my Monday's are like an inferno of stress and malcontent.

Hiram, Monday thru Thursday usually are one big continuous Monday. As long as you still have your Friday, Saturday and Sunday you'll be OK.

Persephone

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Lars:

Can't wait for CMBB to apply Persephone's little Seanachai mod to the doodads.

Does that gnome mod come with different levels of damage? After a hard-fought battle in the yard (say, one platoon of my squaddies EVISCERATING Goanna's company of defenders), I want to see effects on the landscape. I want to see scorched gnomes, gnomes knocked askew, gnomes with heads blown off, gnomes picked up and used as clubs in hand-to-hand combat. I want GNOME CARNAGE.

Persephone fix or do somefink.

Originally posted by PondScum:

I want GNOME CARNAGE.

Gnomes are made of porcelin, you diseddificated noom, so they don't become carnage. Carnage is ripped up meat, as in 'Carnivore' and 'Chili con Carne'. What you should've said is that you want to see Gnome Shardage in the Yardage.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

Gnomes are made of porcelin

Ooooh, the hoighty-toighty Swede has to have his Gnomes made of porcelain.

Painted up like Hummel figurine tarts too, no doubt.

What's the matter, cement not good enough for you?

Lawn Snob.

And what did the poor sweet little innocent ÃœberGnome do to you guys to make you want to blow him up into little pieces all over the battlefield? He just quietly watches over his flower garden all day...hardly any reason to hurt the little guy.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

And what did the poor sweet little innocent ÃœberGnome do to you guys to make you want to blow him up into little pieces all over the battlefield? He just quietly watches over his flower garden all day...hardly any reason to hurt the little guy.

Persephone

He posts

Persephone

He sends turns once every Mayan High Feast Day.

He disrespects my versifying.

Persephone

It's kind of hard to put into words. Maybe you can call it a form of "tough love". Seananchai is such an important figure in our lives that the only way we can show just how much that means, how much that actively affects each and every one of us, is to have an insatiable desire to turn him into Gnome shrapnel. We'll only be satisfied if we can share him with several hundred square meters of countryside.

Or maybe because it's neat.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

Gnomes are made of porcelin

Ooooh, the hoighty-toighty Swede has to have his Gnomes made of porcelain.

Painted up like Hummel figurine tarts too, no doubt.

What's the matter, cement not good enough for you?

Lawn Snob.</font>

Guest PondScum

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

He disrespects my versifying.

You mean your persiflaging.

</font>