I fell out of the Peng Tree and hit every Challenge on the way down

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

But Berli, you're in favor of the death penalty for everyone from the very beginning. Surely CMplayer deserves a little something extra?

Certainly! In your case, I would have been happy if someone had shot you... CMPlayer i want crucified (note the lack of past tense)

Posted on the "yards" thread by CMplayer:

Let's see...in the last 24 hours I played miniature golf with my kid, studied for a test, aced the test, had sex twice with my wife, met some friends for lunch, had a good time and interesting conversation with those friends, discussed a long term project with a colleague, recycled a bunch of bottles, used an umbrella three times, was awed by the beauty of nature twice, corresponded by e-mail with three significant other human beings, had a really tasty dinner, helped arrange some logistics of a weekend retreat with some friends and participated in this vibrant thread. I've got enough life, thank you. In fact I'd rather get rid of some life. Perhaps you need some?

I'll take the wife and the mini-golf.

You can keep the umbrella, friends, empty bottles, long term project and the kid.

Originally posted by Lars:

Mace, Mace, Mace.

Imagine a hot night on the savanna with a South African Mutton Merino or a West African Dwarf.

Perhaps a Qinghai Black Tibetan or Quanglin Large-tail, I bet they know a few exotic tricks. How about a Xinjiang Finewool to finish off an evening of Oriental delights?

Or a harem of Blackhead Persians for a Thousand and One Arabian Nights?

Tour Europe on five sheep a day with Algarvo Churros, Friesian Milk Sheep, Merinizzata italianas, Norwegian Furs, and Rouge de Roussilons (ooh la la).

See the U.S.A. with the company of a California Varigated Mutant or a Gulf Coast Native by your side.

A sultry night in Rio wrapped in the embrace of a Brazilian Somali (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

There is a whole world of sheep out there for you.

Why limit yourself to the same steady diet of Booroola Merino?

Tease.

Mace

You ... PEOPLE disgust me! What kind of lowlife loser spends all his (or her) time consorting with a group of degenerates and social outcasts like this? What kind of desperate, lonely, asocial creature is so sunk in the mire of despair over their lot in life that they must find validation HERE of all places? You people make the corporate IT departments around the globe look like rollicking dens of extroverts. Are there no homeless shelters available for you to spout your nonsense, are all the opium dens filled up with souls who must ingest the dream smoke to have the sorts of dreams that infest every one of your waking moments, have the operators for 1-900-IMA-FREND gone on coffee break?

Anyone who would spend so much of their life here must have no life at all! Anyone who posts here so obsessively must be so berift of all normal human contact that ... oh ... that would mean ... that I ... never mind.

Joe

Okay I'm off for the weekend. Don't miss me too much. Mace you can have the bottles. Lars you can have the umbrella as long as you promise to 'protect' it cause I might be needing it back. The rest of the stuff is up for grabs.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

Okay I'm off for the weekend. Don't miss me too much. Mace you can have the bottles. Lars you can have the umbrella as long as you promise to 'protect' it cause I might be needing it back. The rest of the stuff is up for grabs.

Oh, you must be doing something in your BIG LIFE, then? Oooh, look at him, he's got a LIFE! Wow, that'a how people LIVE! Anyway, enjoy your time at the Medical research clinic, hope you pass the physical!

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaa.... I didn't know it was a brothel!!
Macey, you tell by following this line of thought.

1/ Ears ? - yes.

2/ Udders ? - sort of.

3/ Furry/wooley bits ? - err.

4/ Make bleating noises ? - Only if you pay extra.

5/ Four legs ? - No ( the big giveaway )

IdJit !

Noba.

Do you know, I love this Thread.

Oh, not most of you, of course. Most of you lot are like a big city drunk tank on a Saturday night. Between the halfwits shaking the bars and screaming obscenities during psychotic episodes, and the other lot weeping, snuffling, and wiping their noses with their vomit covered t-shirts, it's hard to sort out those who 'Can' from those who 'Never Will'.

But the Thread.

There are moments...

When even halfwits see the point.

When even the Worst, say the Best, for all the Right Reasons.

When the Eldest have to Acknowledge the Most Useless, because they've arrived.

Still, that's nothing for you, CMplayer, because you've still been a major pillock.

You've not done right, lad.

You took a Squire before your own Knight owned you as a Knight.

We called you on it, you sodding, useless, half-witted pillock. You admitted nothing.

Marlow returned and forgave you.

WE are not that forgiving.

You are not forgiven.

I want a song from you, lad. Or a post that will make the Angels weep. Something worthwhile. You've been carried, now, for any number of months.

Return to us one good thing. Just one.

Put some thought into it. Some heart. Something to make us all sit up and say: Yes!