Interesting Question for the Board: How old are you?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in 300 BC lived for 19 years before I got ran over a run away Chariot, never did get that Egyptians Licence Plate.

Born again 23 AD a short lived one season as one of the worlds first and last complaining patch of grass, eaten by some jerks Lama Herd.

Born again 1000 AD as a "marfuni the magnificant" selling wonder cures to the stupid. Unfortunatly when stupid people gather to bitch and complain they carry rope and pitchforks, hung from a local Olive Tree, age 26

Born again 1300 managed to grow a ripe old age of 43!! but then I was shot by some Pigmy "blow dart o death" I was so pissed of I decided not to leave and spent the remaining 4 years as the Tribal leaders head dress, and was happy I was burned after he got killed by a rival tribe (the bugger had awlful dandruff)

Born again in 1420 for 15 hours as a Mayfly!! I was pissed cuz I was supposed to live for 24 hours but was eaten by a Frog.

Born again 1492, ran over by a ship driven by some guy screaming "Land! land!" life as a jelly fish sucked.

Born again in 1818 but then killed 1830 in the 'Swing Riots' by agricultural workers as they burned a barn I was sleeping in at the time. Bugger them.

for a while I took a break and roamed the galaxy looking for better prospects

earth time 1900-69 spent most of my time trapped in a black hole only to escape by using Prof. Xornomoloxs from planet Nux, Therory of "backwards existance"

1970 came back to earth took a number and got my lucky day on January 28th.

Been here ever since, looks good so far.