Interesting Question for the Board: How old are you?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by redeker:

I'm 31.

So who's going to do the math and figure out the mean and median? Isn't it Chad's responsbility as thread starter?<hr></blockquote>

not only am i going to figure out the mean average, but i am going to tell you what percent fall into certain age brackets.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

not only am i going to figure out the mean average, but i am going to tell you what percent fall into certain age brackets.<hr></blockquote>

I'd like the median called out also, if you don't mind.

And before anyone who doesn't know asks, the median is simply the middle number in the group of responses, i.e. half of the responses are higher and half are lower. It's used commonly in real estate circles, as the sale of couple of seven-figure homes can can skew the "average" (mean) home price.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by redeker:

I'd like the median called out also, if you don't mind.

And before anyone who doesn't know asks, the median is simply the middle number in the group of responses, i.e. half of the responses are higher and half are lower. It's used commonly in real estate circles, as the sale of couple of seven-figure homes can can skew the "average" (mean) home price.<hr></blockquote>

sadly enough, i knew what the median number is. too many math classes for me! if you dont like math, dont be an engineer!

last call for your drop in the hat! ill average them out this weekend.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Does anyone remember CHAD,

IIRC started of as a sine wave,

if you do you are getting on. <hr></blockquote>

??did i miss somefinx??