Announcing CMBB Distribution Details

From the news page...

07/08/02

PRODUCT NEWS: Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin Distribution Details

Battlefront.com is proud to announce its continuing cooperation with CDV Software Entertainment AG to bring “Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin” to European players. CDV will be the exclusive distributor for CMBB in Europe, including Germany, France, UK, Finland, Spain, Italy and other West European countries.

European players will find the game in their local retail stores. Besides the original English version, CDV will offer fully localized French and German versions. In Finland, players will be able to purchase the original English game including BOTH the English manual and an additional translated Finnish manual.

For other countries, including USA, Canada, Mexico, Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe and Africa, CMBB will be available directly through our online webstore as usual.

Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin's release date will be announced very soon!

[ July 08, 2002, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Moon ]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Finnsh version be available in the US? :D

We sound like a bunch of kids in the back seat of the car during a road trip - "Are we there yet? Madmatt keeps hitting me." If we are not careful Steve or Charles will say, "If you kids don't shut up and behave we are going to turn this game around right now and go home. That means you also don't get to see the world's largest ball of string."

Originally posted by Moon:

...European players will find the game in their local retail stores...!

Thx for the news, Moon.

One question, though: Does this mean that the retail version will be released at the same time as the online-shop-version or will there be a delay?

Thanks Moon,

In the UK -- what sort of time scale are we talking about between BTS announcing the Official release date, and it actually getting to the shelves? A week, two weeks, a month??

I want this game...badly!

We have little say about this, obviously, but rest assured that CDV has a VERY good reason to be as fast as they can smile.gif

Understood, but if i can get it one day sooner by ordering via the web, i will do it! smile.gif

We have little say about this, obviously, but rest assured that CDV has a VERY good reason to be as fast as they can smile.gif

Well that sounds positive! smile.gif

"rest assured that CDV has a VERY good reason to be as fast as they can"

Would that be because of competition from other "soon to be released" titles of a similiar genre? ;) I'm guessing.

-tom w

[ July 08, 2002, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

We sound like a bunch of kids in the back seat of the car during a road trip - "Are we there yet? Madmatt keeps hitting me." If we are not careful Steve or Charles will say, "If you kids don't shut up and behave we are going to turn this game around right now and go home. That means you also don't get to see the world's largest ball of string."

I wish those guys at BTS would stop pulling over for pee breaks and just release the damn thing already!! :D

Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin's release date will be announced very soon!

I hope you don't play a very cruel joke on us.

Announce tomorrow...

... that the game comes out November 30 :eek: