And now for my next trick, I will make the v1.01 patch feature list appear!!!!!!!!!!

* Corrected a problem where a tank, abandoned between battles in an operation, sometimes continued to move under its original momentum in the first game turn.

Yay, I might not be insane afterall! Yay!

So, how much will this patch cost? You mean it's free???? Hot damn!!!

Oh my.... oh my.... oh simply my GOOOOOOOOD !!!

LOve you guys! I really do!

The L.3 is now done.... the Semovente da 47 is now done.... and the MIGHTY (oh well...) M15 is DONE!! I really wouldn't have thought that, it's simply great.

We can just start to create some North African mod with what we have now. I simply can't wait.

Tomorrow the game should arrive here too, 25 kms south of Rome. If not, Monday oh well.

Can't wait that long.

Please may the (great} patch be made available in portions of 10 Meg max. I suspect that a lot of peoples Internet setups and speeds of downloads prevent downloads much greater than 10 Megs.

I posted this request soon after the games release and one of the (favourable) replies said "What that size?!!That`s frigging huge!!!Can`t imagine anything that size."

SO PLEASE CAN WE HAVE IT IN BITESIZE CHUNKS.

Originally posted by mike_in_texas:

First off, great work on a very impressive-looking patch!

Now, at the risk of sounding nosey (I like to call it inquisitiveness ;) ), can someone tell me what MadMatt edited out of his original post?

Thanks,

Mike

it was something like this

but not exactly

"DId he say something about GI Vombat SuCKz or some bad ass thing like that? no no sorry it was something about some Eric guy spending too much time over here reading this board and not spending enough time patching his GI game yeah yeah dat's da ticket."

It may have been a not so nice comment about another war game that just came out with their (PC exclusive) demo. :D

-tom w

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by demoss:

I always put a small covered arc on my HQ units (usually 40-50 m or so) and have never had a problem with them opening up.

Try it, you might like it.

*Bangs head on table* :mad:

(Tormented whisper) "I never had this problem in the original Combat Mission."</font>

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rex_Bellator:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />* Quick battles played in other than the southern region do not always have "damp" ground in clear weather.

Yay! Thanks Matt. Boy you guys turned that one around quick, we were only talking about it less than 2 days ago.

Also love the additional vehicles BTW. Fantastic.</font>