And now for my next trick, I will make the v1.01 patch feature list appear!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RockinHarry:

..and once more again: easy T-34 front turret penetration by german peashooters needs to be fixed! :rolleyes: No fix, no 25MB download! ;)

check the "rounded" modifier please (german CDV version)!

_________

Harry

This is only a problem on the 1941 T-34. It is realistic, and it won't get changed. The Russians recognized the weakness too, or else they wouldn't have upgraded the turret armor in the next version.

If 1.01 patch is already, maybe this will make it to 1.02?

Normally during a battle, when planning movements you can select units by selecting map area with mouse. Units inside the selected rectangle should become selected.

If you hide vehicles with SHIFT-V and try to select vehicle passengers this way, it only seems to work if those passenger units have movement orders. If a unit is just sitting in a halftrack for example, the area selection does not select this unit. You have to click the unit. This is a bug?

I don't know, if it were mentioned, but there are some things with hungarian units , which should be corrected in this (or at least in the next..) patch:

-Zrinyi: its correct name is Zrinyi II, it had 75mm front armour and it had also some AP rounds (about the half of all)

-Nimrod: it had 160 rounds and 6 man crew

-Turan I: it had 101 rounds

-Turan II: it had 52 rounds

-from the late '44 the hungarians also had many panzerfausts. Not every squad had it - most infantry battalions had a "panzer destroyer" platoon, about 30-35 men, almost all of them had a panzerfaust. To fixing this problem would be very easy: tank hunter teams, with 2 panzerfausts.

(I think, the rumanians hadn't also panzerfaust at squad level...)

I will scan the documentation for theese things, when I have time for it - hopefully next week.

Uhu

Have you noticed that units that are tired,

exhausted, etc. when they board a vehicle,

stay that way even if they are in the vehicle

for a long time?

Also, let's say I have a rifle squad that has 8 casualties (so there's one or 2 men left). Can that squad now go in a vehicle that can only carry a team?

Originally posted by coe:

Also, let's say I have a rifle squad that has 8 casualties (so there's one or 2 men left). Can that squad now go in a vehicle that can only carry a team?

Of course not, squad is squad.

The best part is that if the squad had more men left you could split it and then one team would fit smile.gif

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by manchildstein II:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leather Suitcase:

If space on the CD is too tight how about a 2-CD distribution? It'd probably be the first double album I buy which would actually be worth the money ("Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" excepted, of course).

what about frampton comes alive?</font>

Originally posted by Tankgunner:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hey,what about artillery bugs?

All shells of Katyusha's battery are placed at one time,

and russian spotters can not cancel the fire order or adjust the target spot! If they do so, shells will still fall to the initial target!</font>