TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Enter ericgorr stage left

EG: Support GameRanger you punks!

Enter Madmatt stage right

MM: Sorry, we won't be supporting third-party TCP/IP services in the immediate future.

EG: You don't know your facts! Do some research!

MM: Sorry, we don't have time just now.

EG: Yes you do! Support GameRanger you punks!

MM: Look, we're busting our asses trying to finalise the TCP/IP patch.

EG: Don't be stupid, it's probably easy! Do some research!

Enter Charles stage right

CM: Sorry, we might look into this in the future, but we don't have any time just now.

EG: Yes you do, you punks!

MM: Unscrews ericgorr's head and gives it a shake ::tinkle tinkle:: Ooo, there's something in there! Reaches inside and pulls out... ericgorr's inner Croda!

MM: Hey, is it you making this guy such a knucklehead?

IC: No Madmatt sir, I've been trying to get out! There's an awful echo in there!

EG: Talking through backside Support GameRanger you punks!

Repeat ad lib<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You fool! The Cesspool is a refuge of the sane, you my dear sir have broken the convent by introducing this filth into this hallowed place. We shall all pay dearly for the seepage of moronic from without. Repent! And you shall be saved!

------------------

From the jshandorf

"Why don't we compare reality to the game like Bastables likes to do all the time?"

Mr T's reply

"Don't touch me FOO!"

<BilgeRat> synopsis= "Im a dickhead"

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

My dearly retarded friend, the proper spelling is bollocks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You poxy bollocks. That was not a misspelling, that was a typo. I did not correct it because I've been worried that my editing might become obsessive. Also I didn't care enough, and quite rightly assumed that only running dog Americans who've recently been sentenced to England would even bother to pick up on it. You ought to send me a fiver for the jolly little thrill I've given you of pointing it out.

File was sent as soon as I made my way through the snow past all the morons with more money than is good for them driving their huge SUVs very poorly.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Chupacabra wrote:

I think you'll find that is the Danish bridgehead. (There aren't any Danes around here we can slap around a bit, are there?)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did Malmvig go? I swear he was here a few minutes ago...

------------------

Lorak the Loaf, Odor Radiating From A Fart, just who the hell is this OBSF?

Ol' Booger Snarfin Foo?

Ol' Barfbag Sneakin' Feels?

Obtuse Bellowing Scot Faker?

Nebber hoid uv da guy.

------------------

"Moriarty, you suck." -- Dunno, but somebody must've said it somewhere along the line

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 12-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bastables:

You fool! The Cesspool is a refuge of the sane

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

says who?? you naturaly have not been introduced to me.. my name is Pudding..no wait... Mensch.. and you see like Pudding I am full with Vitamins and Minerals! Good for a healthy Breakfast and those after sex snacks..

Now I am off to write a letter to my local Toilet Paper company becuase that 600 sheet roll had only 592 sheets... I want my 8 sheets I paid for!

---------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 12-14-2000).]

Mensch I think your Inner Croda is back pedalling on your Inner Wheel.

Take a deep breath before you throw a cog...

biggrin.gif

------------------

After many weeks of exposure to Croda on the Thread, we had all developed Inner Crodas, the Peng Challenge Thread equivalent of crablice...

Senility

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> From the Loathsome himself:Now it is also time to proclaim another new knight that is among us.

Along with welcoming Sir OBSF into the order.

I would like to take this time to confirm Hiram Sedai also.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOTH!

We gotta take both of the scum sucking, Elvis worshipping, poor joke telling, Irvine Welsh spewing long-named freaks of nature?

I was clearly promised on page 30-odd-something of the Muth-Bewdiful-Threadâ„¢ the opportunity to pick at the rotting scraps of the loser after they had been marinated in Cesspool effluent.

I demand a recount, or a challenge, or that jdmorse file a writ or somefink!

I’m about 30 days away now from sloshing in here and demanding some satisfaction personally. Can’t you hear that ticking?

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 12-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 12-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

I would like to take this time to confirm Hiram Sedai also.

done also. For sponsoring a young squire such as Hiram you have done well also. (just not as well as OBSF and myself) smile.gif

Lorak

Order of the radiant heart<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Sir Lorak. It would appear that I am the only knight with a 1/10/1 record. hehe What I lack in skill I make up for in games played.

OGSF is the one who, in my humble opinion really deserves his knighthood. He killed my truck and my jeep. My Tank Destroyer was bogged in the setup probably. He played a good game and we will be playing again in normal circumstances to see who is really better. He taught me alot during that game and I'm grateful for his patience.

Having purged all of the goodwill from my system, let me just say this now:

I may be playing like this now, but I'm drinking milk. Your days will come and you will rue the day you allowed me to be a knight. Mark it on your calendars, boys and girls. December 14, 2000. The Pool will never be the same.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 12-14-2000).]

It is so nice to see everyone touting their Inner Crodas.

But for those who don't understand, let me explain the little guy to ya:

The Inner Croda is the part of you that sees the guy fishing on a bridge and wants to push him; the part that snickers when an old lady falls down in the snow; the part that gets annoyed when people park their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle; that looks a person in the eye and says "What in bloody Hell are you babbling about?"; that gets pissed off at people because they look stupid; that taunts and tears and doesn't pick his battles, but fights everyone on all fronts, with no quit in his heart.

When you feel any of those emotios, that's your Inner Croda coming out. No need to kill him, to ignore him, to offer him up as sacrafice to the beta tester of your choice. Encourage your Inner Croda to trip the neighbor's kids; to gift wrap dog crap for Christmas for that guy down the street whose dog likes to dump on your lawn; to chew with his mouth open. Let your Croda be mischeivous, be crass, be rude. Let him sing Red Hot Chili Peppers songs in the shower (the old stuff, not this new sentimental crapola). In short, let your Inner Croda run unfettered, and only then can you feel the freedom that a developed Inner Croda can provide a person.

In other less interesting news:

I have demolished NZer along 2 fronts of attack, both being hit in stride by large caliber artillery barages. So far he's lost 3 HTs, a Greyhound, had a Jumbo immobilized, and had a solid company of infantry + support units sent running by a ridiculously accurate FO. My losses to date Peter, 3 guys from a short arty round. I think I'm winning.

The Dalem is also up **** creek without a paddle. His ambushing platoon and AT gun are cut off and about to be slaughtered, the only ones that won't die in their foxholes are those that have already started to run away. Everybody else will be dead where they stand in 2 turns, at which point he holds no chance of stopping my assault. He's even too afraid to show his armor because I have a Panther looking for it. Oh happy day.

Chupacabana calls my gun placement "wonky." I think he's trying (in a typically pitiful wannabe British manner) to insult me. He won't find it too wonky when his Jabo's laying on the ground.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

Peter, remember I told you in the chat room that I had unknowing wriiten over it by playing a PBEM game from someone else (Germangirl) before trying to open the autosave not knowing that it would overwrite the autosave from our TCP/IP game because I just played it normally and didn't know that that would gererate an autosave file and asked you in the chat room to quickly open the autosave before you played another turn and did what I did. If you didn't then the game is gone. I will accept a loss on the game if it pleases you but I was pretty excited that the reinforcements I had received would swing the battle my way.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

I’m about 30 days away now from sloshing in here and demanding some satisfaction personally. Can’t you hear that ticking?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have been hearing it, but we assumed it was coming from Mensch. Thanks for clearing that up.

And expedite your return, I really want to finish that game.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

BOTH!

We gotta take both of the scum sucking, Elvis worshipping, poor joke telling, Irvine Welsh spewing long-named freaks of nature?

I was clearly promised on page 30-odd-something of the Muth-Bewdiful-Threadâ„¢ the opportunity to pick at the rotting scraps of the loser after they had been marinated in Cesspool effluent.

I demand a recount, or a challenge, or that jdmorse file a writ or somefink!

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 12-14-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lizard Boy. Are you challenging me or asking permission to challenge me? Come and have a sit down and we can discuss this a minute. Do you want a piece of me? You have to speak in plain English because I'm a bit dim-witted and somewhat crass today.

PS Only one of us tells poor jokes and worships Elvis. The other one talks like he belongs in Engineering on the NC 1701.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

I used to wonder why my eyes would bulge out of my head whenever some idiot on the beltway would cut me off, or when the little old lady had 11 cans of catfood in the express check out lane. My sudden interest in the WWF, and candid pictures of gap-toothed Pennsylvania mountain women was puzzling. Now I know that it was just my inner Croda trying to assert its presence. Much like a tapeworm, my inner Croda didn't really cause that much harm, and like all truly well adapted parasites, the inner Croda takes only the minimum from its host. Nevertheless, I was growing tired of these cravings for Rolling Rock and pork rinds, so I decided to rid myself of this pest. In the olden days, people would drink tobacco juice to get rid of intestinal parasites like inner Crodas, but these days we have more effective drugs. However, these drugs are invariably fatal to the parasite, and I had come to grow fond of the little creature. So instead, I switched to a high fiber diet, and a couple of days later, I fished my inner Croda out of the john. Now I keep my inner Croda in a terrarium with a big rock and a sun lamp so that it can bask. I feed it crickets every day, and a live mouse once a week. After a tough day at work, I come home and let my inner Croda out so that I can slap it around a little. Sometimes I stake his leash in the front yard and let it scare away the neighbors' kids, I just have to make sure it doesn't piss on the rose bushes.

Croda - I'm in a gracious mood. Surrender is currently being magnanimously accepted from all panzerless opponents. Oh, and I finally did see that l'l ol' Puma you've got lurking around. Bring that bad boy on into town, I'd like to see how it burns.

Jshandorf - How do you make a Tiger sound like a dog? Put a 90mm from a Jackson up its tailpipe: "WOOF"

#1 - Your Inner Croda does not drink Rolling Rock. He is partial to Lagers such as Pennsylvania's lovely Yuengling and Troegs Nut Brown. I know they sell Troegs down in Lee/Jackson country, so give your Inner Croda what he wants.

#2 - As I've quoted before: "Like soldiers in the winter's night with a vow to defend, No Retreat, baby No Surrender." The Puma will accept your warm invitation.

------------------

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 12-14-2000).]

Everybody look!! Croda was being mean to Jeff out there in the real board. hehe

Croda doesn't give anyone a chance and he pre-judges everyone. I think he made somebody cry yesterday too.

Bad bad Croda Brown

baddest croda in the whole damn town

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

The Dalem is also up **** creek without a paddle. His ambushing platoon and AT gun are cut off and about to be slaughtered, the only ones that won't die in their foxholes are those that have already started to run away. Everybody else will be dead where they stand in 2 turns, at which point he holds no chance of stopping my assault. He's even too afraid to show his armor because I have a Panther looking for it. Oh happy day.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of Happy Days, O Cromag-Malph, I give you two thumbs up and a hearty Fonzie "A-a-a-a-yyyyy!" for a fire mission where I wasn't, and charging a sliced-up company of Pansie Guzzliers across open ground to sit on one of the objective flaggy things early in the game. Lessons will continue as I set about killing the rest of your force. The children in front I leave for later.

Transmission Ends.

the rest of you: I can't sort you weenies all out from one another. I hate you all and will grind you into some sort of paste that I will no doubt put in a sandwich or something, and probably ...feed to someone I don't... like, or whatever.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Now it is also time to proclaim another new knight that is among us.

I would like to take this time to confirm Hiram Sedai also.

Well done Both of you ! For your patience and fortitude for being the first to complete this joust, you have earned at least some degree of honor (as well as our pity). I think it speaks highly of the both of you that you did not falter in the face of such nonsence and proceeded to take the battle wherever you were led. Well done indeed!

I also wish to offer Sir Seanachai a well done also. For sponsoring a young squire such as Hiram you have done well also. (just not as well as OBSF and myself) smile.gif

Now, as keeper of the holy tomb I have recorded these names. So it is written, so it is done.

Lorak

Order of the radiant heart<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geezsus, Crimminny! Who the hell was Hiram playing? I can personally attest to Hiram's major suckitude when it comes to CM, so whom ever he played must suck even more! Maybe a new whipping boy for me is in order here.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

...a fire mission where I wasn't, and charging a sliced-up company of Pansie Guzzliers across open ground to sit on one of the objective flaggy things early in the game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to see you're paying attention. The fire mission is where you would most likely have been, had you any skill or tactical know-how. The sliced up Pansie Guzzliers, were in fact fresh Guzzliers who had been brought up with the sole mission of destroying you where you lay, and notice that most of your men are laying down now. The sliced up ones are sitting tight in reserve, thank you.

And as for the men in the center that you have milling about trying to shake the fresh logs out of their skivvies, I suggest they just stay put, I'll be dealing with them shortly.

*woof-woof*

What's that little doggie? You want me to cut something else off? Ok, well after I take this position, I'll cut out your tongue and leave it on my desk to moisten envelopes.

*woof-wo-*

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Berli is blowing up buildings. Unfortunately for him they're not ones I'm in. I will now proceed to reman the rubble. Have fun digging me out! In other news, my armored car driver is an eejit, and will be sent to the Eastern Front. I may kill his family as well, I'm not sure. On the other hand, his Firefly is now blind as well as dumb, and will shortly get killed by something wicked and awful.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what Crocs are for old boy

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 12-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Geezsus, Crimminny! Who the hell was Hiram playing? I can personally attest to Hiram's major suckitude when it comes to CM, so whom ever he played must suck even more! Maybe a new whipping boy for me is in order here.

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Shandy Duncan. You've missed last weeks episode of "How the Pool Turns" Our hero played OGSF and lost. --- and lost

verstehen sie nichts?? I don't have a clue why I'm a Knight either. But, I'll be using my new status to get some free food in the cafeteria.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Glad to see you're paying attention. The fire mission is where you would most likely have been, had you any skill or tactical know-how. The sliced up Pansie Guzzliers, were in fact fresh Guzzliers who had been brought up with the sole mission of destroying you where you lay, and notice that most of your men are laying down now. The sliced up ones are sitting tight in reserve, thank you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My men are laying down either because they are exhausted from all their laughter or because they're just bored.

Why would I stick good men on a flag that I know you're going to pummel? You grab the flags, I will kill you, then you will run away from the flags.

And if those pansies are your fresh ones, I can't wait to meet the ones that got shelled in the minefield. Hoo Hoo Hoo! Bet they're eager!

What did I do before I fell into the Pool?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Everybody look!! Croda was being mean to Jeff out there in the real board. hehe

Croda doesn't give anyone a chance and he pre-judges everyone. I think he made somebody cry yesterday too.

Bad bad Croda Brown

baddest croda in the whole damn town

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hark! Listen.... Is that the squawk of some incessant little pest? Why yes it is.. it's Here-I-Am-A-Pest. Shoo, pest. Soooo.

Pray tell of what thread is this you speak? If it's the one that Rob/1 started then don't even go there toad boy. I am serious about that.

As for your Marlow my boy. I have played a few games since CM has come out and what you had there was an incredible piece of luck. As someone once said, "The sun even shines on a dog's ass once and a while."

Jeff