TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

Guest Germanboy

Lorak - whatever, as long as you send the bloody turn. Can't believe I am asking for it. What a fecking nightmare that battle turns out to be. I hate Monty for even thinking of Market Garden. What a moron, can't believe that the Brits let him run their army. Ever. Then again, they have people here who think it is unhealthy to live in a house with insulation and double glazing.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-13-2000).]

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrm. Yes there bloody well is something wrong with Lego bricks, and that thing is Legoland Windsor. Way to go, England. As if that part of the country wasn't bad enough what with the royals running around in it, the English decide to build a big plastic city on top of it as well. Well done indeed.

In other news -

My inner Croda is laughing at the outer Croda's idea of what constitutes a good firing position for his guns. I sincerely hope he's brought some things to move 'em with. Because otherwise I think my inner Croda will have some severe image issues, and I'm afraid he might start listening to Korn and writing bad teen poetry.

JDMorse will receive my surrender within the next day or two. He is, however, a lawyer, so I'm pretty sure I've got the moral victory all locked up no matter how you look at it.

PolTroon is blundering through the dark towards the VLs. Now he has found out what happens when the other guy gets there first. Especially if the other guy happens to be packing a lot of MP40s. Plus he's French, so again, I can pretty much guarantee the moral victory on this no matter what the next 30 turns are like. I'm sure by the end the French will have added a new Chup-hating verse to the Marseillaise, and then promptly capitulate and set up a puppet regime in someplace unpleasant.

Berli is blowing up buildings. Unfortunately for him they're not ones I'm in. I will now proceed to reman the rubble. Have fun digging me out! In other news, my armored car driver is an eejit, and will be sent to the Eastern Front. I may kill his family as well, I'm not sure. On the other hand, his Firefly is now blind as well as dumb, and will shortly get killed by something wicked and awful.

Sneakytea has sent me a corrupt file, no doubt in an attempt to wangle his way out of the drubbing he will receive. Since it's about the only thing his wangle will be used for in the near future, I suggest we all wish him the best of luck. Sit down, Bauhaus. Ah, forget it, up and at 'im, Bauhaus.

Moriarty is exposing his genius by dumping a lot of smoke where he's not advancing and then moving the rest of his men in the open. Brilliant. I'm guessing he subscribes to the "what I don't see can't hurt me" school of thought. Oh well. He'll find out soon enough what's going to happen to him.

Ta.

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

As to the listings, it pains Bauhaus for me to mention again his 98-2 loss to the valiant, albeit decrepit forces of Moriarty.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, hurts alot. Hey Moriarty.....YOU SUCK! And another thing.....With all this sitting and standing I feel like I'm at mass. Would somebody tell me to kneel?

[This message has been edited by bauhaus (edited 12-13-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

I'm sure it pains me more however. And another thing.....With all this sitting and standing I feel like I'm at mass. Would somebody tell me to kneel?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, Mr. Bauhaus, telling you to kneel would have its own connotation if ya catch my drift. say no more

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

yes Germanboy I understand your plight. Do not think you need to explain to me the follys of war that sasenach gits seem to think of as genius. I am just saddened that it is my irish laddies that are paying the price once again.

guns fire, metal torn

life spilled, running down the street

cold death, blood puddles

Lorak the loathed

"defender of the faith"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

I'm a lumberjack, I'm okay...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What sort of elf are you? Silvenesti, Qualinesti, or Dargonesti? Just curious oh rancid one.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

But, I actually thought you were calling me the Snuggle Bear or something. frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Croda, she is probably the only one on this Thread who does not picture you as Snuggles the fabric softener plushy toy. 'Snuggles' is how all the rest of us refer to you in our emails to each other. This does not seem like near enough retribution for the discovery we all made that, after many weeks of exposure to you on the Thread, we had all developed 'inner Crodas', the Peng Challenge Thread equivalent of crablice.

Also, as many have pointed out, these dirty little buggers are all demonstrably dysfunctional in a variety of unpleasant ways. Stuka, just be glad yours went terminally depressed, but I doubt very much that it's dead. Glory in the time that it spends catatonic, it will most likely resurrect itself.

My inner Croda shuffles around saying things like 'inner Croda wants boody,' and 'inner Croda gets jiggy with that'. What the hell does any of that mean?! It also sulks a lot when its remarks are ignored, and shuffles around grunting something almost impossible to make out, but parts of it sounds a little bit like 'what I got you gotta get you gotta get and put it in ya', or something equally nonsensical and distressing. I'm embarking on a long range plan to try and better the little thug, and the first stage involves teaching it to play the pipes. Will keep you posted on its progress.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Hiram, shut the hell up. You are nothing more than the crud beneath my shoes when I walk through cow patties. If I truly wanted your opinion I would watch the children's shows you love so much. We all know that's how you get your stupid little jokes. And furthermore, you are not funny. Either taunt or get the hell out of this thread. Perhaps you should start your own Thread that says "Stupid Pet Tricks"

So, when you get the urge to post, do us all a favor and don't.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee, I'm sorry.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Why did Shandorf cross the road?

His croda was stapled to a chicken.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiram, you ballocksed up that joke. It should have read 'because his inner Croda was stapled to a chicken.'

Now kneel over there by Bauhaus and tell some beads, or something. And don't be nudging each other and giggling.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hiram, you ballocksed up that joke. It should have read 'because his inner Croda was stapled to a chicken.'

Now kneel over there by Bauhaus and tell some beads, or something. And don't be nudging each other and giggling.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh please mr Chai. Please give me a turn. Its so very easy. Just send a turn and I promise no more jokes tonight.

------------------

Hiram,

How it does please me to see a man with an education. Truly your lore knowledge must be high indeed. Sadly I can not answer you. As a teacher I would be remisss if I stole from you this area of research.

Also know that I walk many planes, Yes I called Lorak in many, and this is the path you trace now. I can also be found along the sword coast as Lorimere, Obviously my given elvish name.

Keep striving for knowledge and look for me among the "moons" in Evermeet.

May Boo guide your travel.

Lorak the loathed

"defender of the faith"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Hiram,

How it does please me to see a man with an education. Truly your lore knowledge must be high indeed. Sadly I can not answer you. As a teacher I would be remisss if I stole from you this area of research.

Also know that I walk many planes, Yes I called Lorak in many, and this is the path you trace now. I can also be found along the sword coast as Lorimere, Obviously my given elvish name.

Keep striving for knowledge and look for me among the "moons" in Evermeet.

May Boo guide your travel.

Lorak the loathed

"defender of the faith"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be Forgotten Realms then and not Dragonlance. Sorry bout that. I used to play and took it a little too far. I have 4 Dragon Tattoos. No, I'm not a scary fellow. You can trust me to live next door. hehe

------------------

Chupacabra wrote:

> As if that part of the country wasn't bad enough what with the royals running around in it, the English decide to build a big plastic city on top of it as well.

I think you'll find that is the Danish bridgehead. (There aren't any Danes around here we can slap around a bit, are there?) We've been trying to push them back into the North Sea, but so far they have taken little damage from the bombardment of European Union directives alleging that Lego bricks should be classed as offensive weapons.

LOL, actualy Hiram, You are correct and tracing Lorak to the Dragonlance series. You are correct, I just didn't give you the tribe he is from. I have spent way to much time on krynn and now we're into the 5th age. Sadly I also spend way to much time in the forgotten realms also.

Along with playing computer games I also manage to read 3 or 4 books weekly. Intrest vary greatly, but I keep returning to those.

Lorak the loathed

"defender of the faith"

Order of the Radient Heart

Hiram, you ballocksed up that joke. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hee hee, it's cute when Americans try to use English slang and do it wrong. This is the reason I attempt to avoid English slang as much as possible. Except for cheers, I quite like that one.

My dearly retarded friend, the proper spelling is bollocks. Even the Sex Pistols spelled that right, and they were dumb heroin shooting punks.

Here now, for your pleasure, is a short primer on popular Englishisms, which have been emboldened for ease of recognition.

Seanachai woke up one morning, still feeling quite knackered from a hard night of pounding back cheap German lager. He got out of bed and watched the telly for a bit. On the telly, there was an extremely wooden Englishman with a grating voice giving the news.

Much to his delight, he discovered that the Queen Mum would be marching in a nude parade down Knightsbridge that very day! Oh, Seanachai was so very happy! He dashed out of his flat and hopped in the lift, humming merry royal-masturbatory songs all the while. Once on the street, he stepped off the kerb and was immediately smushed to bits by a large lorry. Some bits wound up on the bonnet, and some bits wound up under the tyres. And everyone in London laughed, and laughed, and laughed! and there was much rejoicing.

THE END.

Now get off your bum and resend that file, ya poncy git.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Must be Forgotten Realms then and not Dragonlance. Sorry bout that. I used to play and took it a little too far. I have 4 Dragon Tattoos. No, I'm not a scary fellow. You can trust me to live next door. hehe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My lord Hiram, it's a good thing you don't live next door, as you sound like exactly the type of nerd who I spent my formative childhood years mocking in the hopes that my own nerdiness was overlooked.

Besides, everyone knows Lorak was the king of the Silvanesti. So there.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 12-13-2000).]

Stuka, just be glad your inner Croda went terminally depressed, but I doubt very much that it's dead. Glory in the time that it spends catatonic, it will most likely resurrect itself.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not dead you say? Oh dear, now I find myself wondering just what exactly it was that I 'passed' during this mornings oblutions. I guess it was just last nights Chicken Vindaloo.

Hello? *Tap Tap* Hello, inner Croda? Are you still there?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

My lord Hiram, it's a good thing you don't live next door..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please don't refer to me as "my lord Hiram". Its quite disconcerting. Just call me Mr. Happypants.

------------------

IT'S OVER!! IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!

The inaugural Kanniget Joust match between Hiram Sedai and OGSF has finally ended. It appears that Hiram ultimately packed as many troops as he could into the Victory Location building, outside of which were two Stug Assault Guns. These guns began shelling the building from 20 yards away. Instead of waiting for the inevitable catastrophic explosion and slaughter, he surrendered.

Score stats:

French (Regular)

84 casualties (22 KIA)

233 captured

5 vehicles KO'd

score 8

Axis (Conscript)

48 casualties (12 KIA)

score 92

Allied Surrender. Axis Total Victory

This stunning victory was acheived after the exchange of 120 files over at least two months.

Sae, who get's tae prrronounce mae "SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastard"?

MacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastard

Edited to make the Axis KIA (12) instaid o' 912)

[This message has been edited by OGSF (edited 12-13-2000).]

Enter ericgorr stage left

EG: Support GameRanger you punks!

Enter Madmatt stage right

MM: Sorry, we won't be supporting third-party TCP/IP services in the immediate future.

EG: You don't know your facts! Do some research!

MM: Sorry, we don't have time just now.

EG: Yes you do! Support GameRanger you punks!

MM: Look, we're busting our asses trying to finalise the TCP/IP patch.

EG: Don't be stupid, it's probably easy! Do some research!

Enter Charles stage right

CM: Sorry, we might look into this in the future, but we don't have any time just now.

EG: Yes you do, you punks!

MM: Unscrews ericgorr's head and gives it a shake ::tinkle tinkle:: Ooo, there's something in there! Reaches inside and pulls out... ericgorr's inner Croda!

MM: Hey, is it you making this guy such a knucklehead?

IC: No Madmatt sir, I've been trying to get out! There's an awful echo in there!

EG: Talking through backside Support GameRanger you punks!

Repeat ad lib

Now it is also time to proclaim another new knight that is among us.

Along with welcoming Sir OBSF into the order.

I would like to take this time to confirm Hiram Sedai also.

Well done Both of you ! For your patience and fortitude for being the first to complete this joust, you have earned at least some degree of honor (as well as our pity). I think it speaks highly of the both of you that you did not falter in the face of such nonsence and proceeded to take the battle wherever you were led. Well done indeed!

I also wish to offer Sir Seanachai a well done also. For sponsoring a young squire such as Hiram you have done well also. (just not as well as OBSF and myself) smile.gif

Now, as keeper of the holy tomb I have recorded these names. So it is written, so it is done.

Lorak

Order of the radiant heart