Can't Smite this

My Panther hits him so hard

makes him say "oh my Lord"

let me hit Alt-U

and then begin anew.

Can't Smite this

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good God.

Make him a kanigget, and he wigs out completely. His inner Croda is out of control. Where is that tranquilizer gun when you need it.

Hiram, put down that keyboard and no one gets hurt.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Oh and by the way, my new Athlon system arrives tomorrow, so Herr Bauhaus and Herr Oberst, the wait for your impending topplement is nigh.

Beware your in-box gentlemen, for something wicked this way comes.......

Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*shivers with terror*

Chuppie, I just showed that picture to my girlfriend and now she really really wants some sweet sweet Hiram lovin'.

Thank you for improving my love life with your miracle drug. This testimonial was not influenced or rehearsed in any way.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Ya know.. Is it me or does Hiram just post WAY too much. Do you have a life? If not... Please, for godsake get one.

Anyway, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Last night the evil forces of Mace pitted themselves in mortal combat against the valiant forces of Shandorf AND LOST! Tactical victory for me... hard fought for lose for Mace.

Actually we did a Random 1500 pointer and the computer decided to go armor battle. I had Hetzers, STuGs and one Panther A against a swarm of Sherman M4A3s and Easy Eight 76s oh and don't forget his small horde of M5A1s. Damn those buggers are annoying.

Wise and oh so special and yummy, LORAK!

Please post a

WIN for me

And a

LOSE for MACE

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Ya know.. Is it me or does Hiram just post WAY too much. Do you have a life? If not... Please, for godsake get one.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Jeffrey. Its not you. I post too often and when I do, Its a bunch of crap. 500 some odd posts of crap. What makes this amusing? You read the crap.

I just need a new job that actually taxes me. Perhaps I should go back to my career as a Gigalo. What do you think, Jeffrey? Perhaps if I shake my hairy can for the ladies, I could get some more money that way. Minimum wage, but still, its a living.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bakker@home:

Excuse me.

Do you have any grey poupon ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love your website, Mr. Bakker. Please try not to be offended by what I'm about to type.

---------------------------------------------

You want mustard? This is the Cesspool AKA Muthabeautiful thread. You can't just wander in here and ask for stuff. If we gave you mustard, we would have to give every Tom, Dick and Stefan some too. We would become the Mustard Depot. Peng's Mustard Factory. 1/2 Price for young boys.

So, get lost before I learn how to taunt you effectively.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 12-15-2000).]

Ah i see,

well mister this is excactly the kind of behaviour which causes you lot to be the social outcasts you have become.

You could have been Fionn-like experts on armour already but no! You rather sniffle and paw each other in unproper ways here in this daft pool.

Well, just think about that while i unclog my nose in your general direction you son of a windowcleaning person.

There. Oh and no offense taken mister insane dai.

Grtz S Bakker

PS: :P

well mister this is excactly the kind of behaviour which causes you lot to be the social outcasts you have become....You rather sniffle and paw each other in unproper ways here in this daft pool.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I'd say you have the right of it.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

If anyone sees God, please point him in my direction. I owe him a good kicking.

In other news... Nob/1 and MaxiPack have been given their final warning by DoorMatt, so we can count the seconds until they're both banned.

If anyone sees whichever moron it was who invented electronics, please point him in my direction. I owe him a good kicking.

David

Don't ya just love it how MadMatt comes in like some angry parent ready to deal out some justice and knock some heads? And then like chastised children we move along silently with heads down?

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about it.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Anyway, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Last night the evil forces of Mace pitted themselves in mortal combat against the valiant forces of Shandorf AND LOST! Tactical victory for me... hard fought for lose for Mace.

Actually we did a Random 1500 pointer and the computer decided to go armor battle. I had Hetzers, STuGs and one Panther A against a swarm of Sherman M4A3s and Easy Eight 76s oh and don't forget his small horde of M5A1s. Damn those buggers are annoying.

Wise and oh so special and yummy, LORAK!

Please post a

WIN for me

And a

LOSE for MACE

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and let that be a lesson for you, Jeff!

Now be a good lad and don't make me loose to you again!

Mace

You could have been Fionn-like experts on armour already but no! You rather sniffle and paw each other in unproper ways here in this daft pool.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jealousy is the curse that you must bare.

You wish to be sniffled and pawed at in improper ways, but you are shunned by your community and seek companionship in this here pool.

We'll, we have a special place for you, oh lost one.....it's called the exit

Shut the door on the way out!

Mace

Ohhhhhh Where is everyone? Tis very quiet in here lately,I'm only posting this to save the thread from dropping of the edge. Oh well, that's my good deed done for tonight so now I shall sleep peacefully.

biggrin.gif

------------------

PawBroon, French and official supplier of sig since 1968......

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

man, post in the straight forum and it's just shouting in an empty stadium. At least here you guys hate me a little.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We hate you a lot. That's all the abuse you deserve until you become more entertaining.

What happens when you leave for a few days? You come back and there's six pages of mostly drivel, with OldGrumpyStumpFetishist and his scottish among the more entertaining drivel, as well as discussion of why we like Hiram. We don't like Hiram. He annoys us. He comes into the pool all polite, like an irritating little boil that won't quite become really noxious, but won't go away. A sebaceous cyst. that's what he is. Deep under the skin, and a bit lumpy, but difficult to lance without something that borders on real surgery. No matter how much you push on him and beat him, he doesn't go away. And even if you did manage to have him removed, he would just reappear in the same spot a few months later, just as annoying. Then he comes up with the occasional really nasty bit, and lapses back into politeness. I think he should inherit the brick upside his head. Heavy blunt objects really aren't that effective for removing gnarly little cysts like him, but they sure are fun to apply.

In other news-- Peng is reduced to hair-pulling in our battle. It has become quite gruesome, with blood and gore and little bodies stacked up like hirams troops in a typical battle. Sure, the flightless bird with a smiley on his belly has a bunch of StuGs left, but his infantry is on it's last legs, and is about to be fully apodized in just a few turns. The StuGs will be rendered useless.

Seanachai-- I don't remember. It's been a few days and I've been a bit busy, but I think there were lots of things exploding and it was snowy, much like his own neighborhood. It really doesn't matter whether I win or lose against He-whose-name-sounds-like-a-sneeze, since he's stuck shoveling snow until may or june, while I've been at the beach and can go out in shorts without freezing off any of my extremities, or even being uncomfortable. He's stuck at home screaming because the snow is so bad that even the liquor delivery service isn't running.

Peter "If you wear woolen socks I'll be a foot fetishist" NZer- sent me the wrong file. I think he was blowing up my tanks, but otherwise things weren't bad. If Elvis would send me his password I could at least watch the file that Mr. Sheep sent, in which Elvis apparently dies a lot.

PatBoone- finally managed to read at least one file that I sent him, despite the best efforts of the French telecom system to prevent any compatibility between their file transfers and any other nation or planet, but has since vanished. He's probably off drinking milk and singing wholesome songs (even worse that Seanachai) about all powerful deities. I don't think he's really even French, as he confessed in an email to not liking cheese. In his favor (well, not actually in his favor, since there is nothing favorable about him, but at least as evidence that he might be french) he does seem to find bad jokes about mimes funny. Does he like Jerry Lewis? And I almost forgot-- he does actually only border on making sense at best, winding his sentences in and out of coherence, which is probably another indication of his frenchitude. Then again, a real frenchman would have threatened me with bodily harm over my cheese comment. I nearly got in a knife fight with one once over a piece of very nice spanish cheese (it was the last piece on the table, and a fine piece of cheese indeed-hard and crusty and sharp on the outside, like a really sour gouda, only more so, and soft and creamy inside, even more buttery than a young brie), and then he almost clobbered me over the head with a cutting board because I had the lack of culture to drink coke along with the fine cheese, instead of cheap red wine.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 12-16-2000).]

Lorak, dust off your mallet and stone chisel and score another loss for me and a win for our counselor -in-residence, jdmorse. Well done, sir.

Sparing y'all a long, sad tale suffice to say my valiant forces were doomed from the get-go by the AI, which selected a surprisingly motley and ineffective bunch of 90-day wonders for me to send into battle. Don't think I'll be sitting down for a while as my kiester is still sore from that one. Yow.

End score somewhere in the neighborhod of 85-15.

I'll leave the gloating to JD ... he earned it.

------------------

"Moriarty, you suck." -- Dunno, but somebody must've said it somewhere along the line

Actually 91-9!

Ahh yes Magnaminity in victory. Hard fought battle in the blackest night. My estemed opponent was forced to face a PzGrenadier Co. w/ hvy weapons platoon, adjunct rifle platoon, 81mm and 105mm FO's 2x 81mm mortars, 1 Panther, 1 stugIV and a 250/1. Against me a bunch of Stuarts, and infantry with no 'zooks I am told. If I didn't in I'd have some explaining to do.

We both approached cautiously, till a very vicious firefight broke out and continued to the end. Moriarty tried to circle around behind me and almost pulled it off. My hats off to him as I grind him beneath my feet.

So Lorak keeper of the scared runes, inscribe in your tome of ages this victory.

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-16-2000).]

each, what did I just step in? Oh, I see, it is the Cesspool. That explains nearly everything, the the nasty references to people supposed heritages, the rampant abuse of the Scots and the French (not that they don't deserve it, at least the French do) and the general snarky rudeness. Well, well, place after my own heart if ever there was one. Although I know hardly any of you, (except for Moriarty but he never finished our game) I feel it appropriate to hurl my gauntlet down and say thus: Pfffffftttt! (Finger-wiggle-in-ear)

Strumpeter..... Oh pu-leze..go away, study and learn the ways of the pool and come back when you have something .... (hint: that ain't it)

Bugger off,or better yet bugger a badger.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THumpre:

(Finger-wiggle-in-ear)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, I'm replying to a gesture? Middle-finger-in-air to you, fella. How's that feel? Kinda like nothin'?

Zackly. Even Hiram's more offensive than that. If I wasn't blasted right now- don't let me catch you here in the morning, young man. Now get off our lawn. Shoo, go on with you. That's it.