TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sorry, you marsupial. Take it over to my or Berli's thread. One of them should prove the successor.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the application of an allmighty lock, the Gods have spoken! tongue.gif

We Aussies will be taking our rightful place at the top of the cesspool evolutionary ladder, and if you disagree, we will have no choice but to let Stuka remove his clothing and cavort in in the nude!

And remember....no annoying the wildlife here, they are unique ..."Seanachai....get out of that Kangaroo's pouch".... to this fine country!

Mace

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

damned ozpudlians.

how much did you pay Madmatt?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They must have payed at lest $200 U.S!

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Bord

BHQS bord

Guest Madmatt

I have brought Steve into my way of thinking. This shall be the new home of the pool of cess.

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Besides, I tend to fancy threads in all caps.

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I have brought Steve into my way of thinking. This shall be the new home of the pool of cess.

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Besides, I tend to fancy threads in all caps.

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean they didnt pay you $200 U.S Modmatt?

By the way I will fix BOARD WITH BORD he he tongue.gif

Guest Madmatt

Now whats really cool is that since I had to reset the time on the server AFTER I closed the Original Peng thread down it will remain at the top for another hour.

biggrin.gif

Heheheh...

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 11-28-2000).]

"Bang! Goes another Kanga on the bonnet of the van..."

The Moderators have spoken. All hail to Mace, father to the third incarnation of the Peng Challenge Thread. Maybe it's just as well we all had a bit of walkabout. So, here we are.

These are the sewers of Australia? What a horribly shabby place. We should all be right at home here. Still, I think it's a bit stiff, Australia being allowed to host the Olympics and the Peng Challenge Thread in the same year. Didn't Utah come under investigation for just this sort of thing?

Still, Mace did right by the Thread, and made sure Peng's name was there. That's all we really need, you know. Oh, and we have to get Aitkin in here to decorate again. But, I'm sure that after a merry new digs sing-song, everyone will feel quite at home.

MACE! STIR YOURSELF, LAD, AND GET EVERYONE BEERS! IF YOU'RE GOING TO HOST THIS THING, DO IT ROIGHT!

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Allroightythen!

I was minding me own business, when a golden light shone upon me, and a voice didth speaketh:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>OK you filth, listen up! I suspect that this thread is starting to cause the BBS problems again. And when it has problems, we at BTS have problems. Capice? (er, don't correct my Italian spelling if wrong. You are not worthy ). So, I am left with two options:

1. Close down this thread and ban every single last mother-loving one of you.

2. Suggest that you designate some fellow cesspooler to start up a new one THEN I will lock up this one (yes, I will let the rest of you live a little longer ).

So OK, who is it going to be? Seanachai started this one, but his mother dresses him funny. So how about a new martyr?

BTW, the reason I am suggesting that you guys agree on a new starter is because the last time the thread melted down there were too many pretenders to the throne, which required me to kick a lot of buttocks to narrow down the filth to one thread.

So... talk amungst yourselves. I'm getting all ferklempt (and don't correct my Yiddish spelling neither )

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, I could tell the devine one to shove off because I'm working (as I don't do any work while I'm working) , but I though "Nah, too dangerous".

So here it is, the new Aussie Peng theme park!

We did well with the Olympics, and I reckon we can do just as well with this here attack on sensibility and good taste!

Mace

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Does this mean the rest of us have room to poke our nose in? There was no room in the other thread smile.gif Besides Australia is a bit closer to home.

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Matt!

The Cheque's in the mail!

Was that Aussie or US funds?

Mace <rolling out the keg><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny tongue.gif

Mace, I'll have a VB over here mate. Give the foreigners Fosters, for some strange reason they seem to like it and you know we won't touch the stuff.

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

So here it is, the new Aussie Peng theme park!

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, you marsupial. Take it over to my or Berli's thread. One of them should prove the successor.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To bad that one got locked up ah ha!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

Mace, I'll have a VB over here mate. Give the foreigners Fosters, for some strange reason they seem to like it and you know we won't touch the stuff.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foster's? Blechh!

Don't want Vegemite Brew, neither.

Got any Guinness?

------------------

"I came to Casablanca for the waters."

Awlroight youse buggers! Will some bludger crown Rob/1 with the bloody brick? Stone the flamin' crows - a bloke can't turn 'is back fer foive minutes without some galah breakin' the bloody Peng thread.

As fer the rest o' youse long streaks o' hot cocky poop, pull ya flamin' heads in and some bastard get me a bloody beer.

Oh yeah, Oi dismissed Stooks's armour attack on me infantry like Lillee with an aluminium bat. Lorak, be a mate and chalk it up by the dart board.

Cheers,

OberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerDundee

------------------

OGSF will be happy to know that he pointed out a nice little bug with bazookas hitting the back doors of bunkers. No idea when this stopped working, but the fix was rather easy. It will be in 1.1.

- Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fosters? Might as well have a Labatt's. All the Fosters we see is brewed in Canada under license.

Now, I suppose that the Australians that occasionally slouch by here are going to be insufferably pleased with themselves. And, as everyone knows, they are a nation even more given to boasting, posing, and hyperbole than the average American (ignoring Texans, of course, which everyone should). I hope that Goanna, somewhere in the land of Onan, is at least warmed by this debut of The Peng Challenge Thread in his native landscape.

Now, given that the Peng Challenge Thread tends to go critical about every 2-3 months, it seems only fitting that it go truly International, and that a different nation host it in each incarnation by having some otherwise useless representative of that nation, (like Mace, a truly worthless Australian who is doing altogether too well against me in a game right now), start up the new incarnation.

So, Peng Challenge Thread posters, aka Cesspoolers, get your bids in now! Are you from outside the US and Australia, and want to see the Peng Challenge Thread come to the sewers of your otherwise pristine nation? Line up, sign up, and make your arguments today! Remember, if rhetoric doesn't work, cash payments undoubtedly will!

First round (before the actual pay-offs begin) involves writing an essay-post here on 'Why My Nation Should Be Afflicted With The Peng Challenge Thread, aka Cesspool, aka Mutha Beautiful Thread'.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 11-28-2000).]