How Hot is Ukraine Gonna Get?

Probus

More gifts. I guess it is the way the normal russian soldier shows his pacifistic gene and unwillingness to continue fighting for a lost cause. At least I have no other explanation why they have the habit to abandon their gear in a perfectly serviceable state.

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1509130930178383881?s=20&t=UdZw8O_QAqrsoK3T-vx85A

Drone opersators of 1st assault company of Volunteer Ukrainan Corps of Right Sector make targeting for army artillery (D-20) on enemy positions. At the end of video is Dmytro Kotsiubaylo "DaVinchi" - commaner of 1st assault company of VUC RS, honored of Hero of Ukraine award. He is already 8 years at war, made about 800 ATGM launches.

Edited by Haiduk

3 hours ago, panzermartin said:

Yes, I hear you. But I have to give some credit to people that have been bullied by Russia for almost a century. I was never in their place...But again the only thing I havent read here yet is that russians eat their toothpaste or something, we are heading in that untermenschen, russophobic rhetoric again it seems. We can do better...

The funny thing is out of everyone, germans were the most murderous "species" in the recent history but being a part of our world we never treat them like we would treat Russia. They are respected, are the head of EU etc...We must come to realize fascism is an illness that comes from external factors primarily and not rooted in the genes of people.  

I'm not quite sure where either of you are going with this ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excess_mortality_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin

The Russians ability to slaughter their own people as well as their neighbors is  pretty much top of the charts as far as I am concerned  .

Maybe we should just drop this line of reasoning  about  Germans  versus Russian Death Counts and leave Kraze to his pretty valid opinions on the actions of the Russians generally towards Ukraine .

Ukr forces contiunue own "small steps" tactic to push off Russians. During the week our troops has been fighting for eliminating Russina forces to the south from Kyiv-Zhytomyr E-40 highway.

Villages Yasnohorodka and Motyzhyn were retaken, also the other day UKR troops cleaned up a forest between Motyzhyn and Severynivka villages, were Russian established own position. Volunteer Islamic battalion "Krym" ("Crimea", mostly consists of Crimean Tatars) made a probes to Severynivka. Now the operation for liberation of Severynivka is ongoing.

Без-назви-1.jpg

Edited by Haiduk

On 3/28/2022 at 8:03 AM, BeondTheGrave said:

Depending on the phrasing here this is a funny compromise. Neutrality secured by other nations that can stand up to Russia? So....... The United States?

I found the best move of the proposal from Ukraine to be in the in the suggested make up of the countries that would agree to defend Ukraine from “Foreign aggression” would include “China!” Talk about putting China between a rock and a hard place!

13 minutes ago, Vet 0369 said:

I found the best move of the proposal from Ukraine to be in the in the suggested make up of the countries that would agree to defend Ukraine from “Foreign aggression” would include “China!” Talk about putting China between a rock and a hard place!

China is the closest thing Russia has to an ally right now. Asking them to guarantee Ukrainian independence from Russian interference would be like getting Rose West to guarantee Fred wouldn't murder anyone.

6 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

According to preliminary data, during clashes in Irpin' at least 300 civilians got lost. Losses among military are about 50 KIA and about 100 WIA, losses of territorial defense - 16 KIA, 29 WIA.

Зображення

Thanks Haiduk.  Sad reminder that killing bad guys means good guys get killed also and that Russians are still men w weapons.  Must've been some heavy fighting.

7 hours ago, LongLeftFlank said:

Hmph, well your take is a lot more charitable than mine.  I still loathe that whole Asiatic mongrel (or was it inbreds?) untermenschen line our fellow traveler keeps pushing here. It's a dead end,  poison for the soul.

My Ukrainian/ Pale Jewish mischlinge inlaws (or their forbears) preferred swarthy Cossack rapists to gas vans and Babi Yar, thanks very much.

Am I though?

Maybe our asian neighbors that come here to murder, rape and kill my fellow Ukrainians for the sole reason of considering us "untermenschen" that for some reason live on their god-given land - are grossly misunderstood by me.

Pretty sure they are all good people who mean us no harm.

Thanks for opening my eyes to such possibility. The next time a russian missile lands in a nearby district, killing some more civilians - I'll remember to love thy neighbor to heal my soul.

Russian columns, withdrawing from Kyiv and Chernihiv are under continius artillery strikes and ambushes.

Sinse last night I hearing our guns and MLRS work on the north of Kyiv.

Reportedly Russian the main part of group, deploying in Nova Basan' area (Brobary and Boryspil direction), also began withdrawing to the Russian border. 

Edited by Haiduk