China vs Russia vs USA Recruitment Video

Best New Recruitment Video
China vs Russia vs USA

China and Russia have really gone Hollywood!

I think the Chinese video may actually be the best. But the Russian video really emphasizes individual improvement. The scene at the end kinda reminds me of the short Finnish video series.

I’m thinking Battlefront may just need to seriously consider a Combat Mission with China, USA and Taiwanese forces like the other thread has mentioned. Include the Russians for joint Chinese - Russian maneuvers. 

This also reopens the question of if female pixeltroopen are relevant... 😁

1 hour ago, Falaise said:

Looking at this, at least we understand, in the event of a world conflict, who will win and who will lose! 🙄

My thoughts exactly. 

Which countries are training the type of soildiers that will be mentally tough when a harsh conflict does come.

But the sad thing is, I am no longer beleiving in countries and values of countries meaning much. Our political leaders are no more than puppets and the wars we are ingaged in has nothing to do with just conflicts between countries, there seems to be hidden agenda's. 

When will we have lost enough trust of our Leaders to question what they are doing and where are they leading us to to say enough of this.

To sacrifice for ones country should and was at one time a thing of honor, but if as a soilder you are supporting a corrupt system, then is there honor in it.

We are living in times where we should be looking closely at those that lead us.  We look at history and can say a Nazi leader was part of a evil system and it was good they were stopped. But are we falling into the same problems of supporting evil also that pretends to be doing good in our behalf. (and this falls under many countries and leaders of the world, not just a few). 

So watching this and seeing how countries pull at their people to support them in their armed forces and knowing the system and knowing what their militaries are likely to be used for brings me no happiness at all, I am at a point where I cannot understand why we as humans cannot see the wickedness of it all and just stop supporting it and those that use it. 

I have no hatred for people of any country, I do have a great hatred for those that lead their people to do evil.

46 minutes ago, Probus said:

Of course it's propaganda.  Its always been propaganda.  Which one do you think is likely to inspire new soldiers to join up?

The problem is its an apples, orange comparison. The US tried for years to nail down a good advertising and marketing strategy for its recruits. This was doubly hard in the Army, which has always had the worst reputation of the big four choices. Ultimately the two most successful advertising pillars for the US has been "free college" and "be all you can be." The Army cant compete with the Marines in terms of hardness and never will, so the 'were super tough' line just doesn't work. Neither does anything about conditions, pay, in service jobs, that kind of thing. US ads generally only do well when they focus on personal betterment, on how the Army can build up the individual, and how it can be job training (and college!) for the future. All the other services play on variations of that theme with the exceptions of the Marines, who really have cornered the US 'join us to be tough' position. Lots of research these days to back this up too. Best place to start would be Beth Bailey's America's Army. Good Book. 

I would imagine the labor market in Russia is very different, so is the kind of person the Russian Army targets. And doesnt the Chinese Army still rely on conscription? Anyway thats not what I would call a free labor market necessarily, so that ad is already not doing the same thing as the other two. 

Edited by BeondTheGrave

22 hours ago, BeondTheGrave said:

The problem is its an apples, orange comparison. The US tried for years to nail down a good advertising and marketing strategy for its recruits. This was doubly hard in the Army, which has always had the worst reputation of the big four choices. Ultimately the two most successful advertising pillars for the US has been "free college" and "be all you can be." The Army cant compete with the Marines in terms of hardness and never will, so the 'were super tough' line just doesn't work. Neither does anything about conditions, pay, in service jobs, that kind of thing. US ads generally only do well when they focus on personal betterment, on how the Army can build up the individual, and how it can be job training (and college!) for the future. All the other services play on variations of that theme with the exceptions of the Marines, who really have cornered the US 'join us to be tough' position. Lots of research these days to back this up too. Best place to start would be Beth Bailey's America's Army. Good Book. 

I would imagine the labor market in Russia is very different, so is the kind of person the Russian Army targets. And doesnt the Chinese Army still rely on conscription? Anyway thats not what I would call a free labor market necessarily, so that ad is already not doing the same thing as the other two. 

Thanks for the recommendation