kohlenklau CMFI North Afrika QB map-mod project

"ITALIAN SAPPER REARGUARD "

It is 0920 on a winter day in the Libyan deserts of Cyrenaica. A light wind comes from the northwest. It is raining and the ground is damp. You are just east of the safety of the Italian garrison at Bardia. That safety is not your destination. Your mission is to act as the rearguard and allow the escape of a
battalion of Italian soldiers. A beaten and defeated unit, low on ammo and on their last legs. Some are in trucks, some shuffle along on foot.  

You are attached to Gruppo Corleone of the XXXII Guastatori Battalion. You have trained and fought with this small group of men since last year. The burdens of your elite status have thinned your ranks. You are called on again today to perform above the highest standard of valor and selflessness. 

The British are right on the heels of your Guastatori trucks! A mechanized force with light tanks.

Select your initial positions very carefully. There is one large red set up zone for the forces you CAN position. The trucks coming up THE MAIN ROAD are part of your rear guard. Move them at top speed to a safer area to get into position as part of the defense.

The exit zone is your objective for the retreating Italian unit coming by truck or by foot ON THE SIDE ROAD. Several more convoys are expected. Move them at best speed to the exit zone.
Achieve Points by exiting those defeated soldiers and by destroying enemy units. If you have less than 10% casualties for your side, you get a bonus.

Study carefully your Guastatori unit to fully utilize its capability. You also have 2 foxholes and 3 sets of mines. Take 15 minutes to achieve your mission. Your own escape is not part of this battle...

get it here! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/icm3a2cnnfebzv5/AABxI54rnRxig2gmgMQcCuc2a?dl=0

Edited by kohlenklau

haha
you're going too fast, I don't have time to see everything
if I can allow myself a tip, you should prefix your scenarios
I put AK for those from Africa and Kreta on those from Crete it allows you to find them in alphabetical order in the list
You should date the mods that will allow you to see the old ones already loaded with the new ones because soon it will be difficult to navigate given the rhythm where you produce
and of course thank you, thank you a thousand times

Wot Falaise said.  It gets confusing fast if one doesn't have well-named and dated files.

Am prefixing all Koh's AK scenario names:  "KOH'S AK..."

So, for Early War scenarios: "KOH'S EW..."

...and of course thank you, thank you a thousand times

Edited by Erwin

50 minutes ago, Falaise said:

I put AK for those from Africa and Kreta on those from Crete it allows you to find them in alphabetical order in the list
You should date the mods that will allow you to see the old ones already loaded with the new ones because soon it will be difficult to navigate given the rhythm where you produce
and of course thank you, thank you a thousand times

In the dropbox I added the date to the CMAK2 mods folder folder name. Good idea.

I can change the scenario names too. Add a prefix. No big deal. Good idea.

Looking though some old mod folders I found a bunch of mods for DAK by Egger, an L3-35 by Aris, Italians in shorts, Tobruk milestones, Morris CS8 and a bunch of other mods by not sure if they are yours or by others...  dated from 2012 onwards etc.

Do you have the Egger mods and/or do you want the others?

The reason I asked is that I found a lot more mod items than you currently have in your dropbox.  

Not including the Egger items, I have about 50 N. Africa mod folders. 

Also, while maybe not quite right for DAK, there is also a TUNISIA mod pack.  You have that as well?

12 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

I don't know. Please PM me a screenshot of the folder titles in detail view? 

The Tunisian Mod… didn’t YOU make that one, Phil?  IIRC, it was based on the Kasserine Pass. I have it, but not near my comp atm or I would check it myself.

17 hours ago, Erwin said:

The reason I asked is that I found a lot more mod items than you currently have in your dropbox.  

Not including the Egger items, I have about 50 N. Africa mod folders. 

Also, while maybe not quite right for DAK, there is also a TUNISIA mod pack.  You have that as well?

I think Tunisian mod was only a "Terrain Mod" I remember that I took some Italian theater uniforms us and ger to compose my own "Tunisian Theater" if there is a complete Tunisian Mod ready, please let me know !

19 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Sent list to Koh.

The Tunisian mod has uniforms for 1st and 9th US, (Tunisian) desert horizons, cactus & sand (by LLF), mud walls, palm trees, Egger's 232 and 233...   Some probably are useful for DAK.

What the hell... where did you find that ... I am redoing all my CMMODs (I Repository),( II greenjade), III, (IV Bootie) and have already exaclty 94,6 Go for the moment, and I have nothing about Tunisian Mod 🤔... that very kind to share it Erwin !🤗

Edited by JM Stuff

Koh may want some as well.  Once I have his list, I can upload to Koh's dropbox so folks can d/l from there.  

Yes, Bootie has all of this for CMMODS 4.  But, I sent him about half a TB of content and the poor guy must be overwhelmed.

Glad that finally my anal-retentive hoarding syndrome is paying off!

2 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

have already exaclty 94,6 Go for the moment,

I don't speak whatever that is.  Can you translate to English plz.  

55 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Koh may want some as well.  Once I have his list, I can upload to Koh's dropbox so folks can d/l from there.  

Yes, Bootie has all of this for CMMODS 4.  But, I sent him about half a TB of content and the poor guy must be overwhelmed.

Glad that finally my anal-retentive hoarding syndrome is paying off!

I don't speak whatever that is.  Can you translate to English plz.  

Yes I see for the time CMMODs III and IV are the one that we have to keep the others CMMODs that I mentioned content mods no compatible with the new CM2 generation...

Edited by JM Stuff