TSD III, TPG II & The CM Mod Warehouse Update area.

Latest scenario release by @Canuck21T-Junction available for download.

A Battalion of the Royal Canadian Regiment is moving north from the beach heads in Sicily during Operation Husky. Shortly after noon on July 12, B Coy spots something smoking over the next rise. Upon inspection by the Company Commander, they discover a burning vehicle from the Seaforth Highlanders and a body to go with it, right at a “T”-junction out front of a house just ahead. As he is inspecting the scene from a nearby hilltop, a round from a machine gun goes whizzing by the Commander’s ear. It’s now obvious the Canadians are in for their first firefight of the war.

PLAY CANADIANS VS ITALIAN AI OR H2H / SMALL; DURATION 35 MIN; WX – HOT, VERY DRY, LT SOUTH WDS

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-fortress-italy/cm-fortress-italy-add-ons/t-junction/

T-Junction-Logo-2-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.1d4dcbac602246c8ec61bf1951968d73.jpg

On 5/22/2021 at 4:26 AM, Bootie said:

Hi folks, this morning Ithikial has created an update to his CM Career Tracker.  Fid it at the link below.  An absolute must have for stat nerds.  :)

In the Mod Warehouse you have the links reversed. When I click on the link to the WW2 Era it takes me to the Modern Era tracker. When I click on the link to the Modern Era it takes me to the WW2 tracker.  Just thought you should know...😊

13 hours ago, Erwin said:

Odd.  Downloaded ok and unzipped and dragged to folder.  But, nothing appears in the scenarios folder.

I forgot to tell you - it's a "stealth" operation :D . Ok, I'll go have a look right now. Sorry about that. Back shortly.

13 hours ago, Bootie said:

@Canuck21here is one for you to figure out.

14 hours ago, Erwin said:

Odd.  Downloaded ok and unzipped and dragged to folder.  But, nothing appears in the scenarios folder.

Ok, I just downloaded and installed it. Game shows up and loads fine at this end. If anyone else is having this issue, could you post here please? I can't find any problems with it.

This is weird.  I again downloaded it from Bootie's link, unzipped and dragged to the CMFI folder.  It seems to work, but it does not appear.  (If I try to do this repeatedly, there is no warning screen that asks if one wants to overwrite.)  Won't appear on my desktop either.

I forget the designer's site link...  Need to try that.

Edited by Erwin

23 minutes ago, Erwin said:

This is weird.  I again downloaded it from Bootie's link, unzipped and dragged to the CMFI folder.  It seems to work, but it does not appear.  (If I try to do this repeatedly, there is no warning screen that asks if one wants to overwrite.)  Won't appear on my desktop either.

I forget the designer's site link...  Need to try that.

That IS weird! I can't explain that one. My site is in my signature, but just in case, go to:

https://canuck21.myportfolio.com/battlefront-combat-mission-scenarios

Let me know if this makes any difference, although it shouldn't. Also, here is a direct link to the file:

T-Junction

Hopefully one of these work ok.

4 hours ago, Erwin said:

The unzipped file doesn't copy to a folder or desktop.

I just downloaded and installed from @Canuck21's site - all okay here. Thanks for another new scenario by the way.

EDIT: just for fun 😁 I just downloaded it again from @Bootie's site and again, no problemo.  Perhaps whatever the problem was has been fixed.

Edited by Vacilllator

@Vacilllator  That's great - thanks. I get the feeling this is a system thing as opposed to something with the scenario itself. Even if the scenario was corrupt, it could still be copied around. Hopefully we can get this solved ASAP.

Thank you for your thanks by the by :) . That's really great of you to say. Hope you enjoy it!

I know that some have had issues with unzipping my T Junction Scenario for CMFI + GL, found here and at The Few Good Men. This has now been resolved and the new file is up both at The Few Good Men and my site. Please see this post here for a bit more info, but if you've had problems decompressing it, re download the file and you should be good to go. Thanks and sorry for the problems.

Edited by Canuck21