TSD III, TPG II & The CM Mod Warehouse Update area.

***New***

CMSF2 Unconvential Forces Uniforms Mod

This mod replaces the Unconventional Forces - combatants and fighters - with a ragtag of around 25 new combinations each of clothing, headdress, etc using Battlefront assets, some Community assets, and my own creations.  Unzip into your Data\Z directory (or whichever directory you use for mods).

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-shock-force-2/cmsf2-infantry/cmsf2-unconvential-forces-uniforms-mod/

1411281415_CMShockForce22020-08-1313-36-21(002).thumb.jpg.8aeb70198706a0726f0453cdb626bbc1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Bootie.  We haven't heard from you in a while.  Hope all is well.

PS:  IIRC I sent you all the Scipio and Marco Bergman weapons icon mods - like the ones with calibre and range stats.  Are they accessible as some have been asking for them.

Edited by Erwin

7 minutes ago, Bootie said:

Yeah finding time was a bit of a pain these last 6 months with the pandemic but when people are locked down to a degree my workload decreases so some rays of light in all this gloom are the fact I can get back to uploading.  Cheers. 

That will be most welcome thanks @Bootie.  The uploading I mean, not the locking down (we have that again in England on Thursday, and probably not before time).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bootie said:

The latest "new" mod to be uploaded at the CM Mod Warehouse.  Also if you fancy please do support the new CM YouTube channel.  :)

Thanks Bootie,  I will pay attention to yours welcome comments, and make an update !

JM

7 minutes ago, Bootie said:

Tonight's update sees us having a quick look at the new splash screens by @jamxo - please do subscribe to the channel to keep up to date with the newest content.

Appreciate the feature and hosting the mod! Thanks for all your support in the community too 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to post my first scenario on the depot, I put through a request to become an author two weeks ago but had no answer.

Is it mandatory or can I post regardless?

If it is mandatory, how can I apply to become an author? The link on the website doesn't seem to lead anywhere.

6 hours ago, usgubgub said:

Hi, I would like to post my first scenario on the depot, I put through a request to become an author two weeks ago but had no answer.

If it is mandatory, how can I apply to become an author? The link on the website doesn't seem to lead anywhere.

Calling for @Bootie

7 hours ago, usgubgub said:

Send me the details to greershane@gmail.com

Latest mod uploaded. 

Improvement of “Road 22.5 °” to use for map design or to make the most of the excellent Kandu master map available on this site

“Les Hauts Vents & Pont Hébert”

Dragged the file into your z file

It will appear in maps made with 22.5 ° roads

For the design of a map, the keys 1; 2; 3; 5; 8; 10; 13; and 14 are now available and will allow you to make the roads at 22.5 ° but also a wide variety of turns.

For maps containing a highway, it can cause problems (to be checked according to the map) in this case it must be removed from the z file

Watch

https://community.battlefront.com/topic/138415-new-v2-road-at-225%C2%B0/?tab=comments#comment-1852084

File Below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lW20UaE5m1CNba43yRgbvVVRe53ubpjr/view?usp=sharing

Image1.thumb.jpg.a7c305be2a32199913ec441b6fc46df6.jpg