TSD III, TPG II & The CM Mod Warehouse Update area.

• 2 weeks later...

@Scipio

Not here since late 2021 it says.

Hi Scipio, FYI, I updated your CMMODS no tracer mod since engine 4 changed tracer filenames for some or maybe all of the titles. I have as subfolders to eliminate green, red, orange or white tracers.

EDIT: for my selfish purposes I have only tested in latest engine and all modules versions of CMFI and CMRT. So, unknown for other titles.

Anybody wants it, here it is down below. @Bootie Hi sir, I guess update that CMMODS file - if you so desire among your busy tasks...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/qi5w4d2b165y5vfi2i9rc/h?rlkey=ag818pl6syloosml8drpwroqp&dl=0

Coming soon I hope to mod the tracers to chartreuse, salmon, periwinkle and lavender. j/k

Edited by kohlenklau

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New [CMBN] Force Specific Backgrounds now available.

Credits to Umlaut for original idea and style. Check out his background mods for CMRT and CMFI. I have used online colorization tools and the results is mixed, but even in the cases where its
far from perfect, I prefer it to the original black and white images. You can always remove ones you dont like, just remember to rename the files accordingly as a break in the number sequence will see the files after the break not loading.

I have also included a musich splash file with Eisenhowers D-Day speach.

Cheers,
Fizou

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-battle-for-normandy/cmbn-other/cmbn-force-specific-backgrounds/

image.thumb.png.0c74a1197e3123bc12d47ad685954a8c.png

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I think it is a good idea to place our mods on CMMODS. Bootie gets to things as he can. No big hurry I always say. :D

It stays between us, but so that Bootie agrees to host my awuful mods I paying him my poor mother's retirement pension,  wich apparently isn't enough ... 

20 minutes ago, laurent 22 said:

It stays between us, but so that Bootie agrees to host my awuful mods I paying him my poor mother's retirement pension,  wich apparently isn't enough ... 

LOL... with all that cash I'm of to retire.  

Realistically though I will get these on site tonight.

Cheers

Shane

• 2 weeks later...