BFC, Your Game/Business Model/Silence SUX!

Let's talk customer service.

Twice I've had a game-stopping installation problem with CM, and twice I've received personal attention that solved the issue well under 24 hours of my initial complaint.

What gives?? They don't even give me a chance to get really pissed off and throw a self-righteous hissy fit!!

Thanks. I GUESS.

That would have worked better as an April Fools joke with your name attached to a thread title like this.

Now you are stuck forever as another one of those guys with a flamer subject line thread to your name. BTW BF is going to block your IP. :D

One hopes they read it and discern my intention before they shoot me!:D

Good idea to have done on April Fools day, but CMRT wasn't out yet!

^^^

Agreed. The ONE thread which has a lot of anger coming through has lost focus on the CARE and ATTENTION that a SINGLE customer is receiving.

Too bad. The angry face and thread title here actually does a bit of damage, IMHO.

You know, Ken and Masicle, I think you are absolutely right. Hadn't thought about the newcomers here....Now, I feel like sh*t!

Steve, Moon, whoever, please nuke this from orbit, and my sincere apologies to you all.

Thankfully, at least you and the posters above understood where I was coming from.

Mea Culpa, mea cupla.

^^^

Agreed. The ONE thread which has a lot of anger coming through has lost focus on the CARE and ATTENTION that a SINGLE customer is receiving.

Too bad. The angry face and thread title here actually does a bit of damage, IMHO.

yeah be careful about what you post man! What if Battlefront suddenly say, OK all you ungrateful Sons of B___'s everyone has to return your copy of CMRT! :(

Thanks Collingwood, but as Ken pointed out, newcomers...and there seems to be alot of them for RT...might think it's real. I think the worst part is the Icon...it really stands out. And it's the first time I ever used one in CM Forums that I can recall. I certainly won't forget this one!

Oh, and Ken, it was that very thread and some of the posters in there that got me PO'd enough to pull my stupid prank.

I noticed there were probably 300 new threads since the release 2 days ago. Two were negative. 298 positive or questions...just saying.

True, but the negative ones will stand out and are magnets for bumping, even if the OP was joking, as in this case, or has an unfounded complaint, as is often the case in others.

Newcomers don't know about the personalities of the forum crowd or BF's long history of excellence. They will just see the title and it will make a subconscious first-impression about BF and its products.

I think certain members "always" make the mistake of blowing up the negative threads. Yeah, I know that BF cannot answer every single bitch and moan but come on. BF are big boys and can defend themselves so I say just leave the habitual or off the wall complainers alone. Let the thread die its death and do not fuel the fire. Just sayin' 5000+ view and over one hundred replies. Come on guys RT is out and there are many more better things to talk about.

I obviously wasn't, Panzermiller. Well, actually, tactically, was to get the responses the first few made. Strategically, the couple of cold ones after raking the yard probably muddled things a bit. Think Operation Barbarossa.

Hopefully, BFC will come along soon and nuke it. Or maybe they will leave me twisting slowly in the wind for awhile.

Thought maybe after all these years, it might not hurt to have all the pissed off, annoyed, angry, upset, and/or disillusioned BFC customers post in one place, rather than have the posts spread throughout the various threads.

...Go ahead, you start.

And then nobody else agrees... pretty much sums up the situation I'd say.

Haha I just finished "Assault" . Russians are supposed to cross a stream in two fording places and a little bridge and take a hill top. I had 3 T-34-85's

lots of infantry and some mortars and 122mm offboard support.

The fascist had some tough defenses and some mines strewn around. One by one my tanks are blown up, late in the game I see Tiger tanks appear, no wonder. I had very heavey casualties but had a toe hold on the hilltop and the fording areas but not the small bridge. WIth all my tanks long since brewed up,

I rushed my ammo carriers and truck from west road to the east road to make a dash for the bridge. (I know very gamey move) It appeared that my vehicles were lend lease US jeeps. One of them races across the brigde as I get the

message that it located the objective, then I pilled it into a small area of what I hoped was "dead space" but the jeep goes "Boom!" What the heck was that? I wondered, then I zoomed the view in close to see a little red sign nearby: "achtung minen" :D . Somehow I eeked out a draw. a pyrrhic draw I'd say.

I'm fed up with the criticism of Battlefront's "business model". The only thing we should be concerned with is whether the price is fair on exchange for what we receive. So far, they've offered a good game at modest prices. Now stop wetting the bed and leave these guys alone.

These guys have run Battlefront for at least 15 years. Most of the whiners have only run their mouths.