BFC, Your Game/Business Model/Silence SUX!

I really hate that we have that few emoticons available on the forum. Really, why cant we have that cool sniper smiley i have seen so often on the internet or a simley rants about having to pay for an engine upgrade. I wont buy any further engine upgrades if i dont get a smiley that rants about it!

Mea Culpa, mea cupla.

"I am cup"?

If there is one thing I am "guilty" of, it is derailing threads. So, here goes...

My main complaint is BFC's lack of conviction in banning people from the Forum. I mean, what purpose does a partial ban serve when guys like me can "flame" lesser members of the human race, take three days vacay to recharge/rewrite the script and be ready to wreak verbal havoc on this oh so very public stage with virtual impunity. A ban is a ban is a ban...

Personally I am partial to hell banning I just love the thought of a troll reading a post and making some nasty post to get a response but the only people that see their post are other trolls. To me it fells like putting all the trolls in a separate locked room where they can see out and hear us but we cannot see or hear them. Fight it out boys.