What hapenned with the big new announcement?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

However, I believe it was said "All the while, our focus remains firmly on the next desktop games for PC and Mac OS X. Watch this space in the next weeks for an upcoming announcement of what's next in store."

The way i interpret that is that it wasn't referring to CMBN in particular, heck for all we know they could be talking about a new Strategic Command (Strategic Command Cold War:rolleyes:) game is going to come out in the coming weeks? Who knows but, if they said the next weeks, well knowing BF that could be any time from now till x-mas:p

Nonetheless i hope we get some news about CMBN.

As the topic says, did I miss it? BFC posted at least 1 month ago that a big new announcement was coming up on CMBN.

You will. :)

Ok, I missed all the previous stuff and didn't know anything about the announcement. My life was good: playing and stuff. Now you guys are just mean... :P

You guys have it all wrong. BFC is making a radical departure that will revolutionize computer gaming. Get ready to shell out for—are you ready for this?—CM:Knitting Circle! That's right, a massively multiplayer simulation where you and your buds can sit around in virtual rocking chairs all vying to see who can make the most original sweaters, socks, and other knitted goods. Soon to sweep not only the country, but the world!

Michael

You guys have it all wrong. BFC is making a radical departure that will revolutionize computer gaming. Get ready to shell out for—are you ready for this?—CM:Knitting Circle! That's right, a massively multiplayer simulation where you and your buds can sit around in virtual rocking chairs all vying to see who can make the most original sweaters, socks, and other knitted goods. Soon to sweep not only the country, but the world!

Michael

Nah it's "CM Depends", so you you don't have to choose between that critical moment and that er critical moment...

That's right, a massively multiplayer simulation where you and your buds can sit around in virtual rocking chairs all vying to see who can make the most original sweaters, socks, and other knitted goods.

Isn't this pretty much what happens already?

Eastern Front.

I can dream, can't I?

Actually, I think this might be the answer.

Like, maybe they are allowing the same 3rd party group that did Afghanistan, to also work on this.

It is the only way to do justice to both fronts, have two groups focused on adding new features.

The time schedule that they are adcheiving presently just is not fast enough to get enough out of the present engine.

Of course the sucess with the touch version might change some decision making from this point onward.