Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

I'd vote for:

- Churchill V CS (just to complete the Churchills);

- Stuart VI

- Humber III

Ok, The MAN has spoken ;)

Churchill V next. (I may release a Lynx version 1.0 first anyway)

Man, after a second...you seem to read my mind, that's what I had in mind!

Yep, that's it.

That is really cool - thanks for showing. Earlier in the thread you said

<snip>A different mod to work with as stock BMP are way different to what I have been working with...

What do you mean? I have no experience with any of the vehicle BMP files. What is different about the Lynx image vs the others you have worked on?

Hehe, on another aspect, photographs and markings for Panzer IIs in Normandy are so hard to find,...I can find dozens for Panzer IIs in Poland 39, France 40, Russia 41, Lybia 42,..and not a decent one for Normandy 44,...I guess they were so outdated but that time they didn't even photograph them :)

Having some fun with it after finishing the mod. I don't want to expend more time on it, not a very enjoyable base to work with. I'll upload it to The Repository and CMMODs shortly. Markings are purely optional as they haven't been extensively researched.

Clipboard04-6-1.jpg