Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Edit: are my latest Panthers available yet in the Repository? Sigh, sure,...devs aren't announcing and announcement as they should...

Any chance we can have these at CMMODS?

Pretty please?

The advantages include no wait for them to be posted, and you get a pretty gallery of your work for all to see...

Are there any downsides? I'd love to fix them, if there are...

GaJ

I have included some unhistorical markings for the Churchill VI. Only 200 were built so it's a nightmare to find markings for it, so I decided I would go creative and add nice looking decals. Use them or not, it will be your choice.

WIP5-3-1.jpg

Markings are authentic but belong to Churchill VII and Churchill IIs.

The basic markings for Churchill III, NA75, IV, VI & VII variants in NWE would all be similar within an armoured regiment and have a form of consistency....which means that using markings from known Mk VIIs is probably pretty close to accurate (though specific things such as tank names, serial numbers, etc would be different).

The Churchill II markings would be unhistoric for NWE simply because they were older variants that have older marking schemes (such as Dieppe markings, etc)....not to say they don't look interesting, because they certainly do.

Some of the larger guns in the base game as well. But there will be a lot of time to complete that until the next module. If Fuser decides to do them that is.

Amazing work and I love watching these beautil mods in game! Thanks again for all your efforts Fuser :)

This was fun, ...I was modding the Panzer Lynx just for personal use ( as I expect devs to have it patched someday in the near future...), when I loaded the game after modifying the hull (turret and wheels untouched), you know, hues, saturations, brightness, dirt, weathering of all kinds, removing noise from the bitmap, and blabla bla, and couldn't avoid a grin in my face...After so many complaints about the textures in CW module, that an amateur modder can achieve this is a compliment to CMBN 3D and 2D modellers.

PzIILynx2.jpg