Kieme's modding corner

Install BTR's mod as you normally would and then make sure any of Kieme's are lower in the alphabet.

So you could create a folder structure like this:

<my documents>\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Black Sea\User Data\Mods\Vehicles

<my documents>\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Black Sea\User Data\Mods\Vehicles\BTR ----> Put BTR's mod files (packed or un packed here)

<my documents>\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Black Sea\User Data\Mods\Vehicles\KiemeRussianVehicles ----->  Put all of Kieme's dirty versions here

Now if any of the same files appear under KiemeRussinVehicles they will override BTRs because 'K' comes later in the alphabet than 'B'.

Install BTR's mod as you normally would and then make sure any of Kieme's are lower in the alphabet.

So you could create a folder structure like this:

<my documents>\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Black Sea\User Data\Mods\Vehicles

<my documents>\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Black Sea\User Data\Mods\Vehicles\BTR ----> Put BTR's mod files (packed or un packed here)

<my documents>\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Black Sea\User Data\Mods\Vehicles\KiemeRussianVehicles ----->  Put all of Kieme's dirty versions here

Now if any of the same files appear under KiemeRussinVehicles they will override BTRs because 'K' comes later in the alphabet than 'B'.

The traditional method is to slap a "z" on the front of any mod folder you want loaded over others.

Kieme CMBS T-90AM

This mod starts with BTR 's research and conversion of russian vehicles into a realistic green color, so all credits shall go to him as the author of the original texture, which is in my opinion a great digital version of the original modern russian green, therefore special thanks to him and his work.

IMPORTANT

there are TWO versions of this mod. You must choose only ONE of them to install. They cannot work toghether. Therefore, please make your choice: plain dark green or 3 tone camo. The weathering is the same for both.

3-tone camo download: https://app.box.com/s/cv6qpg0lqn9c8px4w8b6xzilecahbsrc

Preview:

2ebc284.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plain dark green download: https://app.box.com/s/ff1r784wb2sk7cgxl8l0rr9169ap3u46

Preview:

2epsvp2.jpg

Kieme CMBS T-90AM

This mod starts with BTR 's research and conversion of russian vehicles into a realistic green color, so all credits shall go to him as the author of the original texture, which is in my opinion a great digital version of the original modern russian green, therefore special thanks to him and his work.

IMPORTANT

there are TWO versions of this mod. You must choose only ONE of them to install. They cannot work toghether. Therefore, please make your choice: plain dark green or 3 tone camo. The weathering is the same for both.

3-tone camo download: https://app.box.com/s/cv6qpg0lqn9c8px4w8b6xzilecahbsrc

Preview:

2ebc284.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plain dark green download: https://app.box.com/s/ff1r784wb2sk7cgxl8l0rr9169ap3u46

Preview:

2epsvp2.jpg

That 3 ton camo is fantastic.  I wish that was a stock camo option in the game.

Thanks,

I'm glad you enjoy the 3 tone camo (as I do). I decided to make the plain green version for all those you don't like the camo, it's little effort to do so it's not a big deal (such as a completely different camo would be).

The 3-tone versions are downloaded a bit more, but I guess many just downloaded both to see them in game prior to choosing.

I'm taking a look at the BMP-3 now. There are 4 modern versions, 2 different versions, 1 AT, 1 recon.

BRM-3

BMP-3

BMP-3k

BMP-3M

BMP-3M (shtora)

BMP-3M (arena)

BMP-3M( ERA)

So, I thought about this: a 3-tone version for the BMP-3M and its 3 variants (yet to see what to do with the big ERA bocks) and for the recon variant. But only the plain green version for the BMP-3, BMP-3k and Krizantema.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

I decided to make the plain green version for all those you don't like the camo, it's little effort to do so it's not a big deal

And I am so glad you did. Not because I don't like the camo - I do - but it seems it is against regulations and I don't want it getting to Valery Gerasimov that my units painted their in an unapproved cammo scheme. You know what they say s*** rolls down hill and Valery Gerasimov (Chief of the General Staff) is at the top of a pretty big hill. :D

I'm taking a look at the BMP-3 now. There are 4 modern versions, 2 different versions, 1 AT, 1 recon.

Looking forward to that.

So, I thought about this: a 3-tone version for the BMP-3M and its 3 variants (yet to see what to do with the big ERA bocks) and for the recon variant. But only the plain green version for the BMP-3, BMP-3k and Krizantema.

Will there be a green version of everything though?  I sure hope so.  I don't want any phone calls. :)