Kieme's modding corner

Thanks for sharing danzig5.

I have seen that camo on BMD-2 too. So it seems to me it might be a UA - VDV camouflage, it will be suited for the expansions.

kendar, sorry, no plans for a non-weathered version, the Whole point of modding is adding weathering for me.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

Kieme CMBS BTR-80-82

Special thanks to BTR for providing the ideal green base textures

This mod covers the BTR-80a, 80ak, 82, 82a and 82k variants.

IMPORTANT: this mod comes in 3-tone camo and dark green versions, please make sure you choose only one to use.

3-tone camo download: https://app.box.com/s/epo5cea3s33l42p55vzr04lm5cov1o2l

3-tone camo preview:

wckc5t.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plain dark green download: https://app.box.com/s/2gm061govy27eoxgp9cftxgmpclvr31y

Plain dark green preview:

30lgrqw.jpg

That was an idea. I discussed it with BTR too.

It's not a common thing in RU army, although it has been seen extensively in volunteer units of both sides of the actual ukr battlefield.

I would like to add something like I did for the US Army vehicles, but I got two obstacles right now: a few doubds about the visual and immersion effects of these slogans (on official RU army vehicles as we have in game) and the Language barrier (I don't know russian). 

Had a rough week but here it is the next mod:

Kieme CMBS Tigr

Comes in green and 3-tone camo versions, please make sure you choose only one to use.

Special thanks to BTR for providing the ideal green base textures.

Green version download: https://app.box.com/s/xaj3pfohjezyfmo1jzfitlxmmkjvv938

Green version preview:

25544d1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-tone camo version download: https://app.box.com/s/7n52uuxmjn6jjfr2o6mhc0jozr3zx6nh

3-tone camo preview:

24pcpyd.jpg

Thanks again Kieme! I think I have your entire collection at this point, but am more partial to the 3 tone camo versions. When I get a chance I will have to have some decal fun with some of your mods like I did Aris's, and make an A-10 (shark mouth, and eyes) version of an M1 like I made for the Panther D. It looks rather demented and bad ass if i do say so myself.

Thanks again Kieme! I think I have your entire collection at this point, but am more partial to the 3 tone camo versions. When I get a chance I will have to have some decal fun with some of your mods like I did Aris's, and make an A-10 (shark mouth, and eyes) version of an M1 like I made for the Panther D. It looks rather demented and bad ass if i do say so myself.

Have fun with it! I'd like to see that too. I recall a picture of a BMD-2 with that.