CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Now that you mention it, they do look weird. Really weird. I don't really remember what tree mod I'm using. I gotta check this out. Thanks for the heads up, Panzer.

The problem seems to be related to how close I am to the trees.

At the distance in my screenie some of the limbs of the trees haven't appeared yet, hence the strange angular look.

If I move in closer, then the missing limbs appear, the strange angles disappear, and the tree takes on a much more natural look. Probably a video card issue.

Note to self: use different trees, and/or develop a more critical eye for these anomalies.

Nice!!

I have bought a Nvidia GTX 760, and gusy, I am absolutely amazed at how good and FLUID the game looks now. For CMx2 a good GPU is a good investement for sure! I can even fight in the vineyards now ;)

Sounds like a good investment for next year. I was noticing last PM how much the patches for CMBN CMFI improved the smoothness of the game play but at 2560 x 1440, my ATI Radeon HD 4870 512 MB graphics could use a boost.