CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

I was playing the Waffen SS in a PBEM game (the Boy's Against Men scenario) and took screens of it. And I've been playing around with a bunch of mods so the game looks so different now. The SS have some interesting looking camo designs. And I'm totally new to the multiplayer in this game so this has been a fun battle.

huTauL9.jpg

m38qyHa.jpg

YfxdbMU.jpg

cP6Bijw.jpg

VxuxMqy.jpg

I was playing the Waffen SS in a PBEM game (the Boy's Against Men scenario) and took screens of it. And I've been playing around with a bunch of mods so the game looks so different now. The SS have some interesting looking camo designs. And I'm totally new to the multiplayer in this game so this has been a fun battle.

VxuxMqy.jpg

Those low walls look good! Who's mod is that?

And doing mighty well for a first pbem match if I may say so :mad: ....:D:D

And doing mighty well for a first pbem match if I may say so :mad: ....:D:D

Haha :D

Well the Germans do seem awfully strong on this scenario, with all those heavily armed pioneers. So many MG42s.

Those low walls look good! Who's mod is that?

I think it might be by Aris. I downloaded it from some big mod pack.

Anyway, here is an SS man getting shot in the back:

p71niKs.jpg