psychedelic combat mission

Huzzar's map is so complex it really pushes the old video card. Wouldn't surprise me if you gave your video card a migraine from those photos.

While i'm sure you're right i find it odd that it's never happened whilst i'm actually playong the scenario where it runs flawlessly, and it only goes all grateful dead about half the times i open it in the editor.

My gpu is an ATI 4870x2 which, whilst being a couple of years old, still has plenty of grunt when it comes to running everything else. I wonder.... Has anyone with an nvidia card had this issue?

Yeah, had the same problem a couple of times.

Restarting the game will always "fix" it.

I also have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 .. maybe this anomaly is related to ATI cards only?

Edit: And it's not only related to one specific scenario, I've also seen this in QBs.

I had this same thing happen with CMSF once. The game would switch between random textures, no texture, or the same texture assigned to everything on the screen, including tracers and the sky. It freaked me out so I did a clean install, only saw it happen that one time.