British Module

Dakuman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Och noo! Here we go again with the long wait for something I desperately want to get on my hard drive a.s.a.p. 'Soon' meant about 4 months from an identical announcement of the Marines module to it's final release... four months of ...waiting...:rolleyes:

By the way, HATE the name. But what the hell, I'm still going to buy it.:D

Och noo! Here we go again with the long wait for something I desperately want to get on my hard drive a.s.a.p. 'Soon' meant about 4 months from an identical announcement of the Marines module to it's final release... four months of ...waiting...:rolleyes:

By the way, HATE the name. But what the hell, I'm still going to buy it.:D

I agree PT. The wait for the Marines module was so very, very unbearable. This refresh monkey was out in full force looking for scraps of info whenever it was at the computer. God I need a life. :)

I have only one question... What red equipment we will get in this module???

Can we see finaly MTLB, BTR-80 or better models, ZSU 23-4 Shilka, simple trucks ???

Agains what you would like to fight with all this British equipment? Otherwise it will be only fashion parade on the sand...

BFT have said before that they don't plan to include further Red vehicles, but if Moon is planning to surprise us, this would be one way to do it (yeah? yeah? really? Pleeeeeeeease!).

Edit to add: its probably old info but with the inclusion of the Jackel and L110A1 (5.56mm Minimi-Para) looks like we're going to get some red berets. Paratrooper scenarios! Cool!

BFT have said before that they don't plan to include further Red vehicles, but if Moon is planning to surprise us, this would be one way to do it (yeah? yeah? really? Pleeeeeeeease!).

Edit to add: its probably old info but with the inclusion of the Jackel and L110A1 (5.56mm Minimi-Para) looks like we're going to get some red berets. Paratrooper scenarios! Cool!

I really hope they use that model to update the US M249. The only people still rocking the long barrel and non-collapsing butt stock are the Fobbits.