'dangerous new form of weapon' for CMx2

Dear Sirs

CMx2 plans today's battle field.

So I introduce you today's new weapons and of- cause you have to include CMx2's moderun battle field version, do you.

This is the site about it.

http://uk.oneworld.net/article/view/136518/1/5795

and video news.

http://www.rainews24.it/ran24/inchieste/video/guerre_stellari_english.wmv

Maybe CMx2 team wants to make very realistic modern battle field things. You have to put these weapons into CMx2 modern battle field version.

I hate modern battle field version games. It mean that these games become something sci-fi game.

If you want to make real game about modern battle fields, you will have to include the game these sci-fi feeling weapons.

What do you thing about it ? You CMx2 modern type game team and prefering these gamers want to make very real things, don't you.

I'm glad to hear that you have plan to make CMx2 WW2 version.

Dear Tarkus

At first I want to say thank you.

I use your Great Dark Steel and Dirty Olive Interface. Your sence is great. Your interface give me better feeling than original.

I want to put that I love WW2 style game.

If someone make modern realistic game, it will be someting sci-fi feeling game. Of cause I agree it is not sci-fi.

I have feeling that CM type game is much fit CC2 or pre ww2 than modern battle field things.

I think only so. 'dangerous new form of weapon' is only pretext.

?????????? I understand this post.... NOPE

Originally posted by modesty:

Dear Tarkus

At first I want to say thank you.

I use your Great Dark Steel and Dirty Olive Interface. Your sence is great. Your interface give me better feeling than original.

I want to put that I love WW2 style game.

If someone make modern realistic game, it will be someting sci-fi feeling game. Of cause I agree it is not sci-fi.

I have feeling that CM type game is much fit CC2 or pre ww2 than modern battle field things.

I think only so. 'dangerous new form of weapon' is only pretext.

I love the logic of statements like this:

Deploying the pain ray would be a clear violation of international law, which prohibits weapons whose primary intention is to inflict pain.
So, a fragmentation grenade is primarily designed to make people giggle? Or a landmine is designed to send a sense of joy up the leg of the person stepping on it? Funny how maiming and killing aren't considered worse than non-lethal alternatives. As Daffy Duck once said, Humans Is The Craziest Peoples :D

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Deploying the pain ray would be a clear violation of international law, which prohibits weapons whose primary intention is to inflict pain.

So, a fragmentation grenade is primarily designed to make people giggle? Or a landmine is designed to send a sense of joy up the leg of the person stepping on it? Funny how maiming and killing aren't considered worse than non-lethal alternatives. As Daffy Duck once said, Humans Is The Craziest Peoples :D

Steve </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Deploying the pain ray would be a clear violation of international law, which prohibits weapons whose primary intention is to inflict pain.

Steve </font>

If given a choice between being shot with A) Barret 50 cal. or B) microwave ray gun that is supposed to be none lethal. I would always recommend B, the Barret WILL kill you. The microwave might kill you. Not a hard call, but then again these idiots who put out papers like that one above are trying to make war impossible for the good guys.

From the oneworld.net article:

...and it is my professional opinion that it also likely includes the use of microwaves, judging from the descriptions of bodies that seem to have inexplicably exploded.
Holy crap, do you know just how much microwave energy & exposure it would require to explode a human? IMO here is a slightly 'better' (less nutbar) source for information on the uWave weapon... :S

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18725095.600

[Edit - lol, use a garbage can lid to redirect the beam back at the vehicle...]

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/v-mads.htm

Steve </font>

Oh, you're talking the microwave weapon! I had originally thought we were discussing the focused sound weapon which is also meant to inflict pain. If you recall, a cruise liner was attacked last year(?) by pirates off the coast of Africa and the crew deployed that weapon to ward off the attack.

I'm from Boston. Since the World Series celebrations around here we've learned to discriminate "non-lethal' from 'less-lethal' crowd control weapons.

Grunt,

That is just what the man wants you to think.

some guy at MIT wrote:

Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified.

Linky = http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Hmmm, dangerous and new, yet in some way worse than a quartet of 155mm shells for crowd control?

Non-lethal is a stupid term to use though, as it can induce thinking that they can be used indiscriminately. footage of a US policeman firing at point-blank into a crowd with a multi-shot 40mm-type weapon. No doubt he'd been told that it was "non-lethal"