IT. IS. IN. MY. HANDS.

This is all fine and dandy and congratulations to SIReal!

This guy gets the game illegally we're all anxious to have and still have over a week to see and play and he gets support.

As far as I'm concerned this lucky guy -nothing personal Sireal- has brought my level of eagerness and anticipation of this game down to about 20% of what it was before I read this news. He has not only opened the magic box and let out all the magic of our wonderings but without saying a word about it has contaminated it-with his mediocrity and unworthy-stumbling-upon(like a bum who has found a invitation to that hot princesses ball on the ground :D ) and of course just plan old schumuckness (nothing personal ;) ) and above all his individuality. And, the kicker is that he gets support. We ordered from them the developers out of loyalty and to support them, he orders from evil paradox the money grubbing publisher-which I guess is alright too ;) and he gets the game and the support from of course those who created it, who put there heart and soul into it and need all the support they can get.

We will be getting a second hand game next week.

There is no excuse if the game-only needs a 1.01 patch which is already in the works as is always the case with every game that comes out now-there is really no excuse not to, if the game is this ready, not to get those servers going and let us have our copies in no less time than a few days.

But we can all joke about it and suck it up I guess until next Friday.

[ July 18, 2007, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: FaxisAxis ]

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dima:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FaxisAxis:

...like a bum who has found a invitation to that hot princesses ball on the ground...

You mean like a drunk stinky biker making out with an innocent high-school prom queen.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sir Sir Real (soon not to be bolded at all, at all), you have been called to task. You must answer charges before the Olde Ones.

You know where to go.

Hey pal, that's MY job ... Sir Sir Real (soon not to be bolded at all, at all), you have been called to task. You must answer charges before the Olde Ones.

Damned uppity Olde Ones ... and after all I've done for them.

Joe

I have a question.

Battlefront cant release the game, because the pach 1.01 is essential.

Plz, dont release the game to early.

(And now the question)

If the patch is essential, why can the game get this good review (8 from 8 points)?

I think a game with bugs (that the publisher wont release without the first patch), cant be perfect.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=001640

:confused:

I dont wanne offend battlefront, its a good idea to release a patch at selling day and not 14 days later.

But what the heck tests the review writer ????

Hi everyone,

I'm posting here on behalf of Paradox Interactive. I want to make it absolutely clear that we are NOT shipping pre-orders and that the official release date is July 27. However, due to an unfortunate mistake on our end - I say unfortunate because it is the first time it has happened and it has obviously stirred up a lot of emotions - a few of the pre-orders were shipped by our warehouse and two copies will/have most likely landed in Europe this week. Please note that not a single additional pre-order copy has been or is being shipped from us.

Since this is Battlefront's big moment and an anticipated release for them, I'm sure that the individual/s who have received their copies will respect the original release date and that the fans on these boards will celebrate with the team once the release date of July 27th is here.

Thank you

Susana Meza

Marketing & PR Director

Paradox Interactive

Originally posted by Matchstick:

Can I please request that people hold off from invading Scandinavia till the beginning of August when I'm back from my holiday there.

Thank you.

Sorry... the reserve platoon of über Finns required to take on a country like Sweden is already on its way. It will be a wasteland of pine cone shrapnel and mangled volvos within 48hrs.

Serves em right..... :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Splinty:

Hey now. it's not SirReal's fault that Paradox can't read a calander.

When we want you to defend one of ours we'll give you a squeeze. The squeaky noise is eternally amusing.

Until then, his arse is ours. And he will answer to Us. </font>

Harry Potter and the Shock of Force leaked early

mmm conspiracy or coincidence...

""The number of copies shipped is around one one-hundredth of one per cent," said Scholastic in a statement.

The company added that they had a list of customers who had ordered the book from DeepDiscount.com and were asking them to put it to one side if they have already received it by mistake."

Originally posted by Fly Pusher:

Sorry... the reserve platoon of über Finns required to take on a country like Sweden is already on its way. It will be a wasteland of pine cone shrapnel and mangled volvos within 48hrs.

Serves em right..... :mad: :mad: [/QB]

Damn !!!

Anyone know where I can get 2 sets of level 3a body armour and kevlar helmets by Monday ?

Originally posted by Matchstick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fly Pusher:

Serves em right..... :mad: :mad:

Damn !!!

Anyone know where I can get 2 sets of level 3a body armour and kevlar helmets by Monday ? [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by Susana:

a few of the pre-orders were shipped by our warehouse and two copies will/have most likely landed in Europe this week.

You do realise those who pre-ordered from Paradox will be accosting the postman every morning now, rather than just from the 27th? ;)

"...a few of the pre-orders were shipped by our warehouse and two copies will/have most likely landed in Europe this week."

In the grand scheme of things I've heard of worse screwups. This sounds like one of those things where a couple years from now over beers & burgers the BFC guys will get mild chuckles when someone brings up "And do you remember the reactions when a few copies of CMSF got shipped ahead of release?" In an ideal world today's crisis is tomorrow's humorous anecdote.

Originally posted by Susana:

Hi everyone,

I'm posting here on behalf of Paradox Interactive. I want to make it absolutely clear that we are NOT shipping pre-orders and that the official release date is July 27. However, due to an unfortunate mistake on our end - I say unfortunate because it is the first time it has happened and it has obviously stirred up a lot of emotions - a few of the pre-orders were shipped by our warehouse and two copies will/have most likely landed in Europe this week. Please note that not a single additional pre-order copy has been or is being shipped from us.

Since this is Battlefront's big moment and an anticipated release for them, I'm sure that the individual/s who have received their copies will respect the original release date and that the fans on these boards will celebrate with the team once the release date of July 27th is here.

Thank you

Susana Meza

Marketing & PR Director

Paradox Interactive

Any chance of you sending SirReal a free viru...er, upgrade?