IT. IS. IN. MY. HANDS.

Originally posted by wolf66:

I remember game companies putting out demos weeks before the actual game, now thats what I call having faith in your product ... not that I wouldn't think CMSF will be great mind you... smile.gif

This isn't about faith but manpower, they don't have the resources without pushing the release date back.

Which do you want more? ;)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want it all !! :D

Who am I fooling - I preordered on the first day ;)

Originally posted by Cameroon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by wolf66:

I remember game companies putting out demos weeks before the actual game, now thats what I call having faith in your product ... not that I wouldn't think CMSF will be great mind you... smile.gif

This isn't about faith but manpower, they don't have the resources without pushing the release date back.

Which do you want more? ;) </font>

I want it all !! :D

Who am I fooling - I preordered on the first day ;)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cameroon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by wolf66:

Which do you want more? ;) </font>

This is great. Well done, Sir Real, you've shown a lot of class. You're having your Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame, so enjoy it. Why not post a couple of general comments on whether you like it or not, without spilling too many beans.

I'm sure that after July 27 all the boys who want it will get it and be happy. Couldn't have worked out better, really, to think that the carefully laid out battle plans of Battlefront didn't survive first contact. Hee hee hee.

I for one don't want this game at all, so I am totally enjoying this thread. I'm on an old Mac, not interested in modern warfare, just wanting a better WWII game. Thank goodness I still enjoy playing CMBB and CMAK.

Steiner14...You seems too gentle to be honest...

Are you the other one in Europe that receive the game by mistake from Paradox ??? :confused:

Is your id Steiner14 stands for the real 'Steiner'...(Iron Cross with James Coburn), a true honest and gentle German soldier...? :D

Personally, i prefer Hauptmann 'Stransky' (Maximilian Schell)...ach ach ach.. tongue.gif

And that often resulted the demo not being a real representation of the game since many times the game developed further after the demo was released. Also there were not that many money mad publishers around making you release a game before its finished. So as many modern games published have patches coming out in the first few days after release, you would like the dev teams to spend time doing a demo, away from making a game actually playable? It's all about prioritising. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Fly Pusher:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Matchstick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fly Pusher:

Sorry... the reserve platoon of über Finns required to take on a country like Sweden is already on its way. It will be a wasteland of pine cone shrapnel and mangled volvos within 48hrs.

Serves em right..... :mad: :mad:

Damn !!!

Anyone know where I can get 2 sets of level 3a body armour and kevlar helmets by Monday ? </font>