IT. IS. IN. MY. HANDS.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the question is who is playing the sick joke? It may be SIrReal in which case I suggest a peng thread in his honor, a really nasty one not like the wimpy one running now.

The second possibility is that Paradox has jumped the gun, in which case Battlefront needs to unleash the lawyers without mercy and have the remains displayed here on this forum as a warning. Oh and get those servers loaded right now!

The third possibility is that someone sent him CMBB in ShockForce box and his computer has exploded in disappointment. I am hoping for #3 but not hopeful. :confused:

Not a joke. I didn't expect it until the 27:th, so I'm just as surprised as you are. My guess? Paradox has so many preorders they have to start shipping early to ensure that everyone has it by the 27:th.

I sincerely doubt that ordering from them NOW (I ordered a month ago) would get it to you earlier.

Yes yes, I realize you're all green and spewing bile with envy. Buy look at it from the bright side: That's what I intended. Now, be sure and let the bile soak into the keyboard good and proper before putting it in the tumbledryer.

If true then i can only imagine the pre-order downloads ought to be activated very soon.

BTW - Please confirm you have it by alos telling us the exact size of the exe and readme files. (the box pic was already available, a savvy photoshopper could fool us with the screen capture deal.)

I'm a Reaganite remember; Trust but verify.

Oh dear... I have a bad feeling about this:

LICENSING

This game uses the eLicense Activation system. If you have any problems with eLicense, be sure and review the online FAQ guide located here:

http://www.battlefront.com/elicense_faq.html

You will need a Product License Code in order to play Combat Mission: Shock Force. The first time you run Combat Mission: Shock Force you will be prompted to enter this code so that your installed copy of Theatre of War will be licensed to you.

Theatre of War? Huh? Someone needs to practice their proofreading skills. Also, I'm getting a sneaky suspicion this may end up being a tease--- what if the eLicense thingy stops me from playing?? I will surely kill myself, which would be bad, because you lot would enjoy it all too much!

Sorry bud, not good enough, we're gonna need a pic of the game in your hand, and with your monitor/lcd displaying the CMSF title screen in the background. Then and only then will you be taken seriously. :mad:

If you don't do this, then you will tragically get in a car wreck on your way home from work today. Which causes both of your hands to go completely numb. But you will regain useage of both your hands over time. The doctor will tell you your hands will be back to normal in about a week, roughly the 27th.

You've been warned! :eek:

Edit: Wow that was quick, it's as if he was reading my mind. There's no justice in the world.

I wanna download it right now! :mad: :mad:

P.S. Nice keyboard, I have the same Logitech G15 board, but what I really want is to the above left of it.

[ July 18, 2007, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: MeatEtr ]

Originally posted by SirReal:

Oh dear... I have a bad feeling about this:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />LICENSING

This game uses the eLicense Activation system. If you have any problems with eLicense, be sure and review the online FAQ guide located here:

http://www.battlefront.com/elicense_faq.html

You will need a Product License Code in order to play Combat Mission: Shock Force. The first time you run Combat Mission: Shock Force you will be prompted to enter this code so that your installed copy of Theatre of War will be licensed to you.

Theatre of War? Huh? Someone needs to practice their proofreading skills. Also, I'm getting a sneaky suspicion this may end up being a tease--- what if the eLicense thingy stops me from playing?? I will surely kill myself, which would be bad, because you lot would enjoy it all too much! </font>

That was pretty careless of you,, now all CM players in your town will go crazy and want to break into your house tonight to get their hands on your copy. I know you don't have the intention of sleeping tonight, but I'd add a locker to your door to be sure... oh and add plywood behind your windows.

[ July 18, 2007, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: AlmightyTH ]