They came to find out why a gnome Challenged Peng and they found Love

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hey Joe, don't forget to drink some Ethanol while In Iowa. Number one, its good for the Iowa economy because they grow corn there....and second if you drink enough of it, it will kill you. A win-win for all involved.

This is single-handedly the most intelligent piece of advice I've ever witnessed from you. So, give it up and tell the truth, somebody else wrote this for you......didn't they?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

Funny, I thought this was the thread were we wished the Queen Emma and her exceedingly lucky mensch all the best.

Aye it is, but if it's the 24th Jan in your part of the world you may like to drop in and wish one of the ladies of the pool a happy birthday here.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hey Joe, don't forget to drink some Ethanol while In Iowa. Number one, its good for the Iowa economy because they grow corn there....and second if you drink enough of it, it will kill you. A win-win for all involved.

This is single-handedly the most intelligent piece of advice I've ever witnessed from you. So, give it up and tell the truth, somebody else wrote this for you......didn't they? </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Oh, is this the thread where we post pictures of the Ladies of the Pool?

Funny, I thought this was the thread were we wished the Queen Emma and her exceedingly lucky mensch all the best. </font>

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

Funny, I thought this was the thread were we wished the Queen Emma and her exceedingly lucky mensch all the best. </font>

THERE HAS BEEN NO MARRIAGE!

That's right, you heard me. My Blessing has not been sought.

Until I grant my Blessing, Mensch and Emma are simply indulging in endless, shameless wickedness.

I will simply be sitting over here, quietly contemplating Wickedness in all it's manifest forms...

What the hell's going on here, again?

Oh, that's right.

UNTIL MY BLESSING IS SOUGHT AND GIVEN, THERE IS NO MARRIAGE!

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Didn't you read those books I got for you? Or at least look at the pictures?

Here they are again: "Sex for Dummies", "Sex for Complete Idiots" and "Why Johnnie Can't Blink".

No, wait... that's something else entirely.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Until I grant my Blessing, Mensch and Emma are simply indulging in endless, shameless wickedness.

I will simply be sitting over here, quietly contemplating Wickedness in all it's manifest forms...

Oh, that's right.

Hmmm now let me see....

*Thinks back*

Yep... I'm still waiting for the reply to the last two mails I sent your way.. If I recall correctly I was waffling on about how wonderful life was and how wonderful my now husband is.... etc.. etc.. etc...

Had we asked for your blessing in those mails then we'd still be waiting to get married.. so we did the next best thing and that was to arrange the whole thing as quietly as possible with only a handful of people attending.... Hell I didn't even tell my own father until 5 days before the wedding.. Now considering he HAS met Mensch and he was more than happy to give us his blessing, we figured it would be Ok with you.. I mean we signed the papers and all.. and it IS all your doing that we met in the first place... isn't that enough?

We could send you some wedding cake and a belated invitation along with a bottle of Scotlands finest... oh yeah and a copy of our wedding certificate so as you can put your seal of approval on it...

I mean.. who would know??

It could be our wee secret..... a blessing, given later rather than before... has a nice ring to it eh?

In one last attempt to make you see sen... I mean gain your blessing.. I could mail you lots of pics of the day in question...

And yet another last attempt..

A message from Mensch ....

We asked our garden gnome outside, though more handsome and witty then you, we got it's blessing. So this is just as good, I think. Besides he was laying on his back smiling the day after we asked. This means either the local cat had it's way with him, or you were sending vibes across the ocean to the wee sod... maybe even when the cat was enjoying itself.

So what say you....

Can we have your blessing?

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, that's right.

Hmmm now let me see....

*Thinks back*

Yep... I'm still waiting for the reply to the last two mails I sent your way.. If I recall correctly I was waffling on about how wonderful life was and how wonderful my now husband is.... etc.. etc.. etc...

Had we asked for your blessing in those mails then we'd still be waiting to get married.. so we did the next best thing and that was to arrange the whole thing as quietly as possible with only a handful of people attending.... Hell I didn't even tell my own father until 5 days before the wedding.. Now considering he HAS met Mensch and he was more than happy to give us his blessing, we figured it would be Ok with you.. I mean we signed the papers and all.. and it IS all your doing that we met in the first place... isn't that enough?

We could send you some wedding cake and a belated invitation along with a bottle of Scotlands finest... oh yeah and a copy of our wedding certificate so as you can put your seal of approval on it...

I mean.. who would know??

It could be our wee secret..... a blessing, given later rather than before... has a nice ring to it eh?

In one last attempt to make you see sen... I mean gain your blessing.. I could mail you lots of pics of the day in question...

And yet another last attempt..

A message from Mensch ....

We asked our garden gnome outside, though more handsome and witty then you, we got it's blessing. So this is just as good, I think. Besides he was laying on his back smiling the day after we asked. This means either the local cat had it's way with him, or you were sending vibes across the ocean to the wee sod... maybe even when the cat was enjoying itself.

So what say you....

Can we have your blessing? </font>